valentine's day and no lori?

Hey you never know, my girl and I have decided to do Valentines day tomorrow Feb 15th. I save money since all the candy will be at least 75% off by tomorrow. Looks like a good deal for me. Actually I'm flying to LA from NC Wednesday morning and I was busy Monday night getting business stuff ready to go. But I don't think Daniel is worried about a 20.00 box of candy for 5 bucks. Herb

for someone that is supposedly engaged, Daniel does not seem to spend much time with his "future" wife, he rather spend time with Edog and mushu. Also, he says that his inlaws are very conservative but all he has been talking about lately is getting drunk and hanging out till 6-7 AM, not sure I would want my daughter to marry someone like that if I were a very conservative man.

LoL. All Dan talks about is how cool she is and how nice it is for someone to understand and love a POKER PLAYER. He realizes that he leads an awesome life and so does she. Plus her family lives outside of Vegas, and I'm sure she doesn't have to work too much, so she probably spends time with them when he's gone.Plus they just went to some tropical island and spent the whole time together.They have what works for them. Congratualtions to them both. :D

Actually I read ENQUIRE again this morning and daniel has been having all these late nights out in clubs and stuff. Also, I can't believe Jessica Simpson and Nick L. are fighting again. I can't believe these celebrities, doesn't he realize he has the hottest wife in hollywood. I also heard all these pros like snooting coke and speed to stay up all night.i'm gonna go watch E! Tonight now.bye- Jordan

Someone watched E too much.Valentine's day is a crock. We always moved Valentine's day to a latter date and went to a dinner and movie or something.I'm not buying flowers that I could normally get for 12 bucks for 25 bucks.Kiss my ass you manufactured day.

I believe the post was recalling the previous two days and doesn't mention Valentines at all. Thus, if he does something with Lori, we'll hear about it in Daniel's next post, if he chooses to share this with us. I can''t blame him if he doesn't. We'd likely all be analyzing whether he should've held one hand or two when he gave her the rose.

Here is my take on it. I got to admit I am a very reserved person compared to Daniel. I don't think there is anyway in creation I could write a daily blog and let anybody into my life. My wife on the other hand is very aggressive and out going and sharing and things like this. Maybe it is the same way in Daniels relationship only the other way around. Maybe Lori is not that open about herself and in that he doesn't share a ton of details about her. When I look at it to be honest even if I was open enough to write all this stuff out I am not sure I would be giving out details about my love life. Maybe even for Daniel there are certain things that are off limits. I don't know maybe I am way off.Valentines day works ok for me anyway my wife calls it halmark day. She always says don't go out there padding halmarks pocket on their invented holiday. LOL.

Did you guy's ever think that maybe Daniel and Lori dont want to tell you. Just because you don't hear about something doesn't mean it didn't happen. Plus not everyone celebrates Valentines Day, I know I don't for one. And they may not have been able to be together on Valentines.

I'd have to say that Daniel and Lori are doing fine, why, because Daniel sounds like he is really happy with life right now and is playing great poker. Daniel would have to be made of a special material to be doing as well as he is if him and Lori weren't happy, JMO

Someone watched E too much.Valentine's day is a crock. We always moved Valentine's day to a latter date and went to a dinner and movie or something.I'm not buying flowers that I could normally get for 12 bucks for 25 bucks.Kiss my ass you manufactured day.
agreed, i have never celebrated valintines day, mainly because its my b-day, none of you give gifts on your b-day .do you?, the wife was not to happy , but after several years she has come to accept it :twisted:
Maybe Daniel likes to keep parts of his life private. Just a thought,
Daniel said he wants to protect certain people from the public eye, and I'm sure Lori is one of them. He mentions he hangs out with E-Dog and others quite often. Just because he doesn't mention Lori is no reason to believe she wasn't there with them as well. If I were Daniel, I would never bring up anything about my personal relationship with my girlfriend or wife in one of my Blogs or any public forum here.

has anyone ever considered that it might not be any of our business how Daniel and Lori are doing. Or that he might want to keep his private life more private now that he's a celebrity.

has anyone ever considered that it might not be any of our business how Daniel and Lori are doing. Or that he might want to keep his private life more private now that he's a celebrity.
Only the other 5 people who posted the same thing in this thread.
Celebrity? He's a great card player that many people look up to, including myself. I wouldn't call him a "celebrity" though. He makes a lot of money at what he does playing cards; not entertaining anyone.Pop culture may make him into a "celebrity" figure, but I'm pretty sure he still is a card player, regular, human being. That's also one of the things I like about him, he doesn't seem to let his success get at his head and I think that's great and very respectable.Just my opinion.- Jordan

There is a forum to discuss Daniel's journal entries here.I know some people are clamoring for details, but there are numerous reasons why such stuff should be left out of a blog.The tone does seems to be a little demanding here... we're not Daniel's close friends or anything and we're not obligated to hear anything. But, if anything these boards are probably the best place to make a request for more info like that.

Jordan, I'm sorry to say that you are mistaken :!: From dictionary.com's definition of celebrity:1. A famous person. 2. Renown; fame.Well, I'd certainly say that Danny fits both of those categories! Who says a celebrity needs to entertain? Even if that were the case, Danny DOES entertain now that poker is on TV.Just my 2 cents....

Fair enough. I guess when I think of a celebrity I think more of hollywood/music business. Poker, not so much...however sport athletes, some at least, are considered celebrities, and I guess with poker so popular as it is now and daniel doing so well, he could be considered in that genre of celebrity status.I guess I just don't get all hyped up and over excited (not saying that every does over a celebrity figure). Although I think I'd much rather meet and talk with someone like daniel than a famous movie star, just cause I'm not really into acting at all in comparison to an interest in poker.On a side note:I was in LA two weeks ago staying at USC and I guess I met their Starting QB who turned down a huge signing bonus to return next year and play college again. I believe he also won the Heisman two years in a row. Would he be considered a celebrity yet, or not cause he still is playing the college level? By the way, the guy was...huge, espicially in comparison to the teeny dorm room LoL.I dunno, he said 'hi" I said "hi" and that was pretty much it. Crazy to think he'll be making millions upon millions in a few years...that is if he doesn't take a horrid injury next year. Good day!- Jordan