so where is everybody from?

I'm just curious as to see where most of us FCP'ers are located. My poll is divided into 3 parts, West Coast, East Coast, and Central. As you can see this poll only assume then that you are in North America, mainly US and Canada.

Ya i think he made it pretty clear
No, it could mean two different things. Where I am "from" could mean anything from where I am posting on this forum "from" (Kirksville, Missouri) to where I am originally "from" (Riverside, California) and anything in-between. Just seeking a little clarification, hobo.
No, it could mean two different things. Where I am "from" could mean anything from where I am posting on this forum "from" (Kirksville, Missouri) to where I am originally "from" (Riverside, California) and anything in-between. Just seeking a little clarification, hobo.
I was borin in Misawa, Japan on a US Naval Base..and then moved to Chula Vista, CA..and then here, to Iowa..and I had absolutely no problem answering "Central."I don't really understand the issue here..this question is not that difficult.
I was borin in Misawa, Japan on a US Naval Base..and then moved to Chula Vista, CA..and then here, to Iowa..and I had absolutely no problem answering "Central."I don't really understand the issue here..this question is not that difficult.
just seeking a little clarification, it isn't like I'm freaking out and worrying about it. Just saying it could be interpreted a couple different ways, that's all.

Well, I guess you guys are right. It may seem unclear. I did write "Where are you from", but then on top of the poll area I put "Where you at". It's really just open to interpretation. You can answer either way.