queston for canadian online players

I notice that the dollar is at 87 cents US now. Does the level of the dollar affect when you cash out online winnings or have most people never even thought of it?. I mean, if you made a big score in a tourney, it could mean a lot of money if you waited a bit.I guess now would probably be a good time to deposit some more money, if you need to...

Our internet up here can kick your internets ass. I havent heard of a person here using dial up in like the past 5 years yet I come on a forum and read peoples complaints about dial up. Al Gore=bad inventor

For most ppl the fluctuations do not really matter, but like you said if you were to make a "big score" you might be wise to wait till the US doller is worth more as is could be worth it

For most ppl the fluctuations do not really matter, but like you said if you were to make a "big score" you might be wise to wait till the US doller is worth more as is could be worth it
Fluck you amelicans too.jk
Neteller takes 1.9% on all conversions so it sucks either way.... man Neteller must just rake in the cash. for real.
Thats why you should be ordering check from them instead
I notice that the dollar is at 87 cents US now. Does the level of the dollar affect when you cash out online winnings or have most people never even thought of it?. I mean, if you made a big score in a tourney, it could mean a lot of money if you waited a bit.I guess now would probably be a good time to deposit some more money, if you need to...
What are you talking about? If you win big, you should cash out before the canadian dollar goes any higher. The higher the Canadian dollar the less your US money is worth.
What are you talking about? If you win big, you should cash out before the canadian dollar goes any higher. The higher the Canadian dollar the less your US money is worth.
So you must be the chairman of the Bank of Canada and you aren't going to change interest rates.Why dont you hurry and go buy up the stockmarket before it gets any higher!!!!! The higher a stocks value is, the more your your money would be worth!
So you must be the chairman of the Bank of Canada and you aren't going to change interest rates.Why dont you hurry and go buy up the stockmarket before it gets any higher!!!!! The higher a stocks value is, the more your your money would be worth!
Well smartass, I am buying stocks. You? Stockpiling US dollars?
Well I sure hope you have a financial planner cause you obviously don't know **** all about the economy.
i have a US dollar account at my bank, I am just stockpiling US dollars there atm.
Again, read my last post. You guys are killing me.
Well superfly, the Cdn dollar isnt going to get much better mostly because it would cripple half the country. See we have this thing called a trade defecit, therefore as our dollar goes up, our sales go down. As our sales go down people lose their jobs, and the economy starts to bottom out. This is why if the US dollar keeps flowndering were going to have to adjust interest rates to slow down our dollars growth. But thanks for coming out, I did enjoy reviewing first year business class.
uhhh. Al gore didn't invent the internet.
Yes he did. Just ask him.
Man, that joke would be funny if Gore had actually said he did invent the internet.Thing is he didn't (he did say something pretty stupid about it, but not that he invented it).