the origin of online poker

I was thinking to myself the other day. What was it like when online poker began? Was it like 10-20 of the same people playing each night grinding it out against each other? Were these the only people that were convinced the stuff wasn't rigged at the time? What was the first online poker site to open up?If anyone knows the answers to these questions please tell me. cause I'm curious. I'm sure the beginning of online poker was an interesting time. If any of you have been around since the beginning, share some of your experiences.

I was thinking to myself the other day. What was it like when online poker began? Was it like 10-20 of the same people playing each night grinding it out against each other? Were these the only people that were convinced the stuff wasn't rigged at the time? What was the first online poker site to open up?If anyone knows the answers to these questions please tell me. cause I'm curious. I'm sure the beginning of online poker was an interesting time. If any of you have been around since the beginning, share some of your experiences.
I had an account on Planet Poker when it first opened...and it was very juicy.....I think there were just degenerate gamblers on there....my limit game was maybe a tenth as good as it is now and I used to crush 5/10 and 10/20 limit on occasion...I remember always thinking that I didn't "trust" what was going on though....
search for poker planet or planet pokernot sure which it is, but believe it was one of the first sites
planet poker I THINK.
roy cooke runs the site ~ and does a great job !!!wish daniel would hire him !!!
yea theyre top notch - you always want your RNG to be easily discoverable.
technically, the issue was that they published their RNG to prove it was not rigged.then they got pwned by nerds smarter than the RNG.
roy cooke runs the site ~ and does a great job !!!wish daniel would hire him !!!
yea theyre top notch - you always want your RNG to be easily discoverable.
technically, the issue was that they published their RNG to prove it was not rigged.then they got pwned by nerds smarter than the RNG.
Nerds are +EV.