question about stud rules on fcp

I was playing in a .50/1 Stud high only table and the board paired on 4th street.This gives my opponent (XX)AA, and I had (TT)77. He starts the action since he has the current high showing. I thought he would double bet and bet $1. He only bet $.50. I was thinking that's fine and I better push my two pair here and wanted to raise $1, but that option was not there. I was only able to raise $.50 Is that double bet for pair on board on 4th street not a standard for stud?

yes, but i'm not sure that if the opener declines the double bet, that someone can still raise as if it was a double bet.aseem

yes, but i'm not sure that if the opener declines the double bet, that someone can still raise as if it was a double bet.aseem
Well, in all the local card room I frequent they allow that. Even if the oringal bettor only single bet, you can raise a double bet. It's also like that in every other online poker site I've played at so far. Must just be a programming thing, then.
I was playing in a .50/1 Stud high only table and the board paired on 4th street.This gives my opponent (XX)AA, and I had (TT)77. He starts the action since he has the current high showing. I thought he would double bet and bet $1. He only bet $.50. I was thinking that's fine and I better push my two pair here and wanted to raise $1, but that option was not there. I was only able to raise $.50 Is that double bet for pair on board on 4th street not a standard for stud?
You should be able to make the double raise even after a small bet. Maybe someone should contact support about this.Also, you should usually fold this hand.
You should be able to make the double raise even after a small bet. Maybe someone should contact support about this.Also, you should usually fold this hand.
yeah, thats not really a hand you want to double raise with even if you can
Well, in all the local card room I frequent they allow that. Even if the oringal bettor only single bet, you can raise a double bet. It's also like that in every other online poker site I've played at so far. Must just be a programming thing, then.
We'll let the programmers at the Network level know about this.