wpt bellagio 5 diamond classic *day 2*

it will be something along the lines of daniel raising with 9 10 s and the flop was 7c 9h Jd and he moves all in and he gets called by like QQ and doesn't hit.its always something like that.
Thank you for your insightful commentary, clearly the fact that he actually went out with AJ vs 88 is simply an anomaly, since you are so confident in your prediction. Have you considered working for the weather channel?
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel is now playing 2,000-4,000
Doesn't stop to get a bite to eat or nuthin huh? Just takes it on the chin from Count Chocula and jumps in the big game.
keep us up to date with the cash gamechip counts. lolAre you Travis Sundevils21? :roll: :wink: :!:
keep us up to date with the cash gamechip counts. lolAre you Travis Sundevils21? :roll: :wink: :!:
ya that would be travisand he still hasnt PMed me back to let me know if he got mine.....o well hes busy lol
Yes he is.
for a man his age, Doyle is amazingly deft at manuevering through large fields of donks...Go Doyle!!!CCM - AcesFull333
400K + LOL AMAZING.
Just in case some of you might be interested, the chipleader Patrik Antonius is the guy who took more than 300k from Zweig aka Prahlad Friedman online.
So hes an online player, no wonder ive never heard of him,
I love how Layne Flack blew that huge chipstack he had. Anyone know how he did it?
Probably raising UTG with 7/4os...hitting a 7 on the flop and then trying to bully the pot all the way down. I love that guy.
Just in case some of you might be interested, the chipleader Patrik Antonius is the guy who took more than 300k from Zweig aka Prahlad Friedman online.
So hes an online player, no wonder ive never heard of him,
He's also a very successful live player here in Europe. He won the EPT-event in Baden this year and I think he finished third in the EPT-Barcelona event.