daniel on cardplayer radio

Daniel Awesome Job. Like your answers and analysis.Yes Mouth said exactly that.Looking forward to the next installment. Especially if the Mouth gets knocked out.

LOL that was hilarious. I didn't know what you were referring to because Mike says a whole lot of stuff, but then it becomes oh so clear.Long but worth it if you have the an extra hour or so
Yeah, this is the best radio show since "The Mouth's" appearence on NWP radio.

Matusow: People always ask, 'Why don't you play Daniel, you've got the money now?' And you guys dont understand, me and Daniel, you know, are like brothers, we're close friends, we don't... we like to jack each other off.Daniel: WHOA!!! What are you talking about?!?!?!Matusow: You know what I'm saying. We like to jack each other off talking wise, I apologize(Negreanu still laughing in the background)

Matusow: People always ask, 'Why don't you play Daniel, you've got the money now?' And you guys dont understand, me and Daniel, you know, are like brothers, we're close friends, we don't... we like to jack each other off.Daniel: WHOA!!! What are you talking about?!?!?!Matusow: You know what I'm saying. We like to jack each other off talking wise, I apologize(Negreanu still laughing in the background)
Lol, Matusow is just classic. Even better, he does not even try to be funny.
Daniel Negreanu and Mike Matusow did a radio show for Cardplayer that will be available Tuesday at www.cardplayer.com Be sure to check that out!
Can you get me that link? I have looked all over cardplayer and can not find it