zeejustin is on fire

Where is Kers2? This is a ZeeJustin thread isn't it?
That's funny. He kers does always find those posts. Slays me everytime.Thanks for the mention boys. You know what an attention wh0re I am.I haven't been this popular since my H.S. and early going out days.Back then, I knew everybody, and everybody knew me. That is how I rolled. Now, I'm just a loser on an internet forum.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is Kers2? This is a ZeeJustin thread isn't it?
That's funny. He kers does always find those posts. Slays me everytime.Thanks for the mention boys. You know what an attention wh0re I am.I haven't been this popular since that time in the shower after football practice in H.S.Back then, I knew everybody, and everybody knew me. That is how I rolled. Now, I'm just a loser on an internet forum.
fyp

I only became popular on this forum once I let DNA tickle my epiglottis with his Tennessee meat stick. Since then, it's been Aces for me here.So, the PM DNA thing got out of hand?Sorry bout that. Deep down, I know you can find the humor in it.

I only became popular on this forum once I let DNA tickle my epiglottis with his Tennessee meat stick. Since then, it's been Aces for me here.So, the PM DNA thing got out of hand?Sorry bout that. Deep down, I know you can find the humor in it.
you had me at epiglottis
DNACan I PM you if I want to know whether or not Ron likes his taint tickled?
sure while your at it could you bring back Jams, Tang, Furby, Fanny Packs, The Wassssssup Budweiser commercial, slap bracelets, break dancing, hacky-sack, and some other shit that used to be cool, but now has just now been played out? I'd sure appreciate it, thanks!
slap bracelets,
Didn't they ban these because some of them were defective and cut up ppls wrists?? I was young at the time, but I remember a big recall of some sort.
sure while your at it could you bring back Jams, Tang, Furby, Fanny Packs, The Wassssssup Budweiser commercial, slap bracelets, break dancing, hacky-sack, and some other shit that used to be cool, but now has just now been played out? I'd sure appreciate it, thanks!
Seriously...ouch.DNA = master.
Zee Justin (his real name)
isn't his name Justin Bonomo?
What's his screen name?Only kidding...........
A drop in from the man himself.Ladies and Gentleman, the man who started the whole "what is Zee Justin's screename" original question, The Godfather himself, Bocablkr.What's up my man? Lovely day we're having here in Boca eh?
I love it when you are scalding.J is ok. He's having a tough day though. He got one in the kisser on another thread, now this one.Give him a break, he lives in Colorado. It's cold there.
Zee Justin (his real name)
isn't his name Justin Bonomo?
What's his screen name?Only kidding...........
A drop in from the man himself.Ladies and Gentleman, the man who started the whole "what is Zee Justin's screename" original question, The Godfather himself, Bocablkr.What's up my man? Lovely day we're having here in Boca eh?
Yea Boca you are the man. Looooooooooooove yoooooooooooou
Seriously...ouch.DNA = master.
Posts like this are why I let it go yesterday...lol
Are you saying that Furby isn't cool anymore? Damnit.
Alf - do you play Pokeroom? I ran into an Alf3 last night. Just curious...
That cawksucker is not me.There is like 1000 Alf's on that god damn site.I am alf1380000000000000000000000000000000 on there. (fcp)
Alf - do you play Pokeroom? I ran into an Alf3 last night. Just curious...
That cawksucker is not me.There is like 1000 Alf's on that god damn site.I am alf1380000000000000000000000000000000 on there.
Well, I didn't think so. It was a 30+3 NLHE sng. I thought you were more into Omaha cash games. And he wasn't very good. I would have expected better play from you anyway.But I had to ask. Oh, and I won the sng, thanks for asking...
A slinky, a slinky, such a wonderful toy.......a slinky, a slinky, fun for a girl and a boy :clap: :doh:
Well, I didn't think so. It was a 30+3 NLHE sng. I thought you were more into Omaha cash games. And he wasn't very good. I would have expected better play from you anyway.But I had to ask. Oh, and I won the sng, thanks for asking...
Yeah....I play PLO for money...but I am just as dumb as the rest of you with all my MTT play.....if there is a tourney on the planet...I am trying to figure out how I can go blow my PLO winnings on it.and I am very good. You should expect me to play spectacularly.Good job beating those Donkey's. Your'e welcome.
Yeah....I play PLO for money...but I am just as dumb as the rest of you with all my MTT play.....if there is a tourney on the planet...I am trying to figure out how I can go blow my PLO winnings on it.and I am very good. You should expect me to play spectacularly.Good job beating those Donkey's. Your'e welcome.
It's true, he's flawless.[/b]