zeejustin is on fire

he uses justin bonomo as a cover up name so he dosen't have to pay taxes on his winnings.
This is so retarded I hope it's not true.Steps to an audit:1) win a quarter of a million dollars in online poker2) create webpage3) brag about winnings and post your birth certificate4) file conspicuously light 1040
Dude, its ok; I just made that certificate up in photoshop, his parents real names are not actually BallZee and FuzZee so one could assume his real name is not Zee Justin either, JS.
For some reason, I thought econ_tim was quicker than this. I stand corrected.Although, I did here ZeeJustin's mothers nickname in high school was fuzZee.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

he uses justin bonomo as a cover up name so he dosen't have to pay taxes on his winnings.
This is so retarded I hope it's not true.Steps to an audit:1) win a quarter of a million dollars in online poker2) create webpage3) brag about winnings and post your birth certificate4) file conspicuously light 1040
Dude, its ok; I just made that certificate up in photoshop, his parents real names are not actually BallZee and FuzZee so one could assume his real name is not Zee Justin either, JS.
OK ... guess I haven't been following the drama that is Zee Justin. Made my reply before I even saw DNA's post.

THe guys at NWP were railing him for hours [insert joke here] and showed a number of hands where he got ridiculously lucky.But that's poker. He still had to play well to win.Heterosexuality is for suckers.

I'm pretty impressed by this kid, anyone know how he got his start (moved up through the limits like the rest of us, investor, rich parents, etc)?I've been going over his site, but there isn't really any detail on how he got rolling, everything there is from when he was already playing the big SNG's and tourneys. Not a bad life for a 19 year old...

birth certificate is fake, he was not born in 78, i believe he is only 20....
What? really? his mom's name isnt Fuz Zee? shocking, truly shocking.
And to think I actually spent time contemplating what would be the most unbelievable outlandish fake parents names I could use just to make 100% sure the intended sarcasm was picked up by everyone.
the only reason smash says they are for suckers is because he sucks at them. ofcourse someone like smash is going to say something "sucks" when he clearly isn't good at it.teneight...OUT!
You win one big tournament and think that you are hot shit. I know I am not the only one that remembers only a couple of months ago when you were trying to prove yourself here by having flame wars and $10 heads up tournaments with chump boys.Get off of your pedestal. Humility is going to be a bitch for you to learn young man.My $.02

I'm suddenly very happy I decided to open this thread...It's got everything:- Someone calling out Smash for something he has said- A sarcastic response from Smash- Stupid newbies not having a clue about life- DNA posting pictures- FlamingAhh..the good ol' days are back again.

birth certificate is fake, he was not born in 78, i believe he is only 20....
What? really? his mom's name isnt Fuz Zee? shocking, truly shocking.
Hey I took his sister to prom, her name was Eee Zee :club:
I'm suddenly very happy I decided to open this thread...It's got everything:- Someone calling out Smash for something he has said- A sarcastic response from Smash- Stupid newbies not having a clue about life- DNA posting pictures- FlamingAhh..the good ol' days are back again.
What. You can't point out that I was involved? Thanks a lot.
I'm suddenly very happy I decided to open this thread...It's got everything:- Someone calling out Smash for something he has said- A sarcastic response from Smash- Stupid newbies not having a clue about life- DNA posting pictures- Flaming- Ron Mexico Getting IndignantAhh..the good ol' days are back again.
Better now?
What. You can't point out that I was involved? Thanks a lot.
Actually, I was just thinking about how any classic thread isn't quite completely with a post by Ronny.I'm sorry honey.
Where is Kers2? This is a ZeeJustin thread isn't it?
I'm so glad I have faithful defenders of the Zee Justin legacy. I thought I was going to have to school more newbies but you guys stepped up bigtime. Much love
I'm pretty impressed by this kid, anyone know how he got his start (moved up through the limits  like the rest of us, investor, rich parents, etc)?I've been going over his site, but there isn't really any detail on how he got rolling, everything there is from when he was already playing the big SNG's and tourneys.  Not a bad life for a 19 year old...
My understanding is that he made some money playing Magic the Gathering. Then used that roll to learn to play poker. He found his niche playing sitngo's.