must read for anyone thinking of playing on fcp

make sure to read all the fine print and everything before getting an account on fcp because when u try to cashout money they will make you do all of this shit before they will give u your money and then make u wait 10 days after giving them the information. Here is a conversation I had after waiting 2 days with no response to my emails.Krystal - Full Contact Poker Support : I understand that you are frustrated, but we will not be able to waive the identification policy. Krystal - Full Contact Poker Support : These documents are requested for security reasons. Krystal - Full Contact Poker Support : It is stated in Terms, Conditions an Rulles that these may be requested. Sophos : then why are they not requested before you can put money into the site?Krystal - Full Contact Poker Support : We will not be able to process your withdrawal before these are sent in. Sophos : please answer the above questionKrystal - Full Contact Poker Support : These rules are stated when you sign up. I do not know why they are not requested before hand. These are rules put in effect by the site operator. Krystal - Full Contact Poker Support : We are just Support for them. Krystal - Full Contact Poker Support : I am sorry but we do have to follow the rules. Sophos : then as stated in my email that never was responded toSophos : I will send in my information, and will get my money,and never use this site again, and make sure to tell everyone i know that plays poker to stay away from fcpSophos : i play everyday , as well as 4 of my buddies who were waiting to see how the site was from me before putting money onKrystal - Full Contact Poker Support : Ok, i understand. Sophos : Excellent way of doing businessKrystal - Full Contact Poker Support : Was there anything else I could help you with?

If you read the threads when it opened, you'd have seen that if you use neteller and are a charter member, this wouldn't happen.Maybe you should do your homework a little before you bash the site.If you can't verify yourself, then what are you complaining about anyway, you shouldn't be playing?If you can, then shutup and just do it.

If you read the threads when it opened, you'd have seen that if you use neteller and are a charter member, this wouldn't happen.Maybe you should do your homework a little before you bash the site.If you can't verify yourself, then what are you complaining about anyway, you shouldn't be playing?If you can, then shutup and just do it.
What are you, a spokesperson for Neteller? :club: