party poker cashout question

Hey FCP gang:I have a quick question for you guys. The backstory is that I'm working on a paper on business ethics regarding PartyGaming. Basically, in part of my paper I discuss the fact that because PartyPoker allows users 11 different methods for depositing funds, it is incredibly difficult for them to prevent underage gaming... especially since some of those methods: Phone Connect Card, Cash Connection Link...etc, appear to be incredibly easy for anyone to obtain.My question is, if you use these methods, how do you cashout? Do they send you a check? Do any of you have any experiences /stories regarding how easy or difficult it has been for you to cashout?I'm trying to pinpoint if PartyPoker may intentionally make it easy for underage players to make deposits, but then make it increasingly difficult for them to cash out.Thanks FCP!

i cash out with a direct bank deposit thing. i deposit like that too, or sometimes via neteller but theres almost no need since PP handles the charge for you. best way.how they verify- randomly, and if you cash out a lot they make you scan your drivers license and call in.

I've always had zero problem cashing out of Party. I know under ager's who have had no problem with large cash outs.Party does not screw the youngsters.

I've always had zero problem cashing out of Party. I know under ager's who have had no problem with large cash outs.Party does not screw the youngsters.
Cool. Thanks. So PartyPoker will deposit directly into the accounts of underage players with no questions asked??
Cool. Thanks. So PartyPoker will deposit directly into the accounts of underage players with no questions asked??
Well, I think they might ask you your age, but "someone" could easily lie and get their money deposited.
i cash out with a direct bank deposit thing. i deposit like that too, or sometimes via neteller but theres almost no need since PP handles the charge for you. best way.how they verify- randomly, and if you cash out a lot they make you scan your drivers license and call in.
I have cashed out from there quite a bit and never had this happen.

I always have them send a check to my house. I'm 28, but I've never been questioned at all about my identity. If I recall correctly, they just confirm that they are sending to the proper address and that's it. It's very simple.