fcp poker needs for a cash out ridiculous

i recently deposited money into the fcp poker account, and had a hard enough time trying to verify my account. So I decided to just cash my money back out, because the process was ridiculous. But now they are asking for my license, a utility bill, and for me to fill out another sheet of paper to verify my id. I can do all of these things, but find the inconveince of it all a little crazy, when all the other poker sites dont ask for any of this information unless you are cashing out over 5000 dollars or something. are they making everyone go through this or just me? I dont understand it...its completely unnecessary.

Are you using Neteller? If so, then I'll agree that it's ridiculous (FYI nothing is ever rediculous b/c that's not a word). However, if you're not using Neteller, I'd say this is likely your problem and I highly suggest that you get it. Neteller saves much hassle and trouble.

Almost all of the Prima sites require you do this stuff too.
What sites? There isn't one site out there that I have ever come across that makes you jump through hops to use your own money. Not one. Taking money out yes, but being able to use it? No.People keep saying to use Netteller and there was one post that the guy was still had to wait until hi money cleared through them. Unless of course he paid 9% to get it cleared right away. No offense but I'm not paying no 9% to be able to use my own money. I'm not borrowing the money from anyone it's coming straight out of my pocket and I'll be damn if I'm going to pay some one so that I can use it. Until they fix this problem and I don't think they have any plans for it since no one here running the show has commented on it. They are stealing money from people. Pretty soon 99% of there customers are just going to be Netteller users and they will be turning all those other people away.

Until they fix this problem and I don't think they have any plans for it since no one here running the show has commented on it. They are stealing money from people. Pretty soon 99% of there customers are just going to be Netteller users and they will be turning all those other people away.Man I hate that I have to use Neteller. A free easy to use instantainous transfer of cash? Sucks. I agree this is a huge problem. Soon they might turning away money printed by the South during the Civil War. Pretty soon 99% of their customers will be using US$ and they will be turning all of the Confederate Dollar people away. Clearly the do this at their peril. I personally kow that Jebodiah Wilson is an avid Faroh player and if they lose his buisness they may very well go broke.Seriously. If you're not using Neteller, they're making about 19 cents a day from you in rake. Grow up, take the plunge, get a free Neteller acount. It does require the ability to type and answer your phone, ONCE. I realize this is pretty taxing for some people, but if you can gather the energy to post here about your dismay that a site dares to ask you for supporting information to prevent identity theft claims against your credit card deposit (after you lose the money naturally) you can probably take the 9 minutes required to set up Neteller.Just a thought.

Until they fix this problem and I don't think they have any plans for it since no one here running the show has commented on it. They are stealing money from people. Pretty soon 99% of there customers are just going to be Netteller users and they will be turning all those other people away.Man I hate that I have to use Neteller. A free easy to use instantainous transfer of cash? Sucks. I agree this is a huge problem. Soon they might turning away money printed by the South during the Civil War. Pretty soon 99% of their customers will be using US$ and they will be turning all of the Confederate Dollar people away. Clearly the do this at their peril. I personally kow that Jebodiah Wilson is an avid Faroh player and if they lose his buisness they may very well go broke.Seriously. If you're not using Neteller, they're making about 19 cents a day from you in rake. Grow up, take the plunge, get a free Neteller acount. It does require the ability to type and answer your phone, ONCE. I realize this is pretty taxing for some people, but if you can gather the energy to post here about your dismay that a site dares to ask you for supporting information to prevent identity theft claims against your credit card deposit (after you lose the money naturally) you can probably take the 9 minutes required to set up Neteller.Just a thought.
bahahhaa... Smash is back...
Man I hate that I have to use Neteller. A free easy to use instantainous transfer of cash? Sucks. I agree this is a huge problem. Soon they might turning away money printed by the South during the Civil War. Pretty soon 99% of their customers will be using US$ and they will be turning all of the Confederate Dollar people away. Clearly the do this at their peril. I personally kow that Jebodiah Wilson is an avid Faroh player and if they lose his buisness they may very well go broke.Seriously. If you're not using Neteller, they're making about 19 cents a day from you in rake. Grow up, take the plunge, get a free Neteller acount. It does require the ability to type and answer your phone, ONCE. I realize this is pretty taxing for some people, but if you can gather the energy to post here about your dismay that a site dares to ask you for supporting information to prevent identity theft claims against your credit card deposit (after you lose the money naturally) you can probably take the 9 minutes required to set up Neteller.Just a thought.
That post almost got inducted into the Smash hall of fame,but for the fact that he didn't wish the guy good luck... :club:
Seriously. If you're not using Neteller, they're making about 19 cents a day from you in rake. Grow up, take the plunge, get a free Neteller acount. It does require the ability to type and answer your phone, ONCE. I realize this is pretty taxing for some people, but if you can gather the energy to post here about your dismay that a site dares to ask you for supporting information to prevent identity theft claims against your credit card deposit (after you lose the money naturally) you can probably take the 9 minutes required to set up Neteller.Just a thought.
I had to type, make a phone call. Go to the social security office. Wait in line for almost eternity. Get a stupid "yes this is my social security number" form. Fill it out. Get the social security people to work their magic. Send the form to Neteller. Wait some more.Which took a little longer than 9 minutes. Actually I lie, I stopped at step 3 because it was stupid and used firepay, which took all of 5 minutes of my time and a day of waiting.

I had to type, make a phone call. Go to the social security office. Wait in line for almost eternity. Get a stupid "yes this is my social security number" form. Fill it out. Get the social security people to work their magic. Send the form to Neteller. Wait some more.Really?You're either the first person to ever have to.Or your lying.Occam's razor and all.good luck.

Man I hate that I have to use Neteller. A free easy to use instantainous transfer of cash? Sucks.It's not about using netteller it's about them taking your money and then not allowing you to use it or have it back. I tried setting up a netteller account before but refused to because I wasn't paying them to handle my money that I owned out right. Nobody should have to go down to the local convenient store to fax off there personal information.

I had to type, make a phone call. Go to the social security office. Wait in line for almost eternity. Get a stupid "yes this is my social security number" form. Fill it out. Get the social security people to work their magic. Send the form to Neteller. Wait some more.Really?You're either the first person to ever have to.Or your lying.Occam's razor and all.good luck.
No seriously.And I doubt I'm the first person to ever have to, since the guy on the phone was clearly reading from a list of steps I needed to do.The piece of information you don't have is that the social security number was about a week (maybe two) old and hadn't even been "linked" to my bank account yet. I'm guessing it hadn't filtered through the system to where neteller could actually see it was valid.Occam's razor really doesn't work when your just guessing in the first place, and don't have anywhere near the required data to make even an educated guess.But thanks for assuming I'm lying, rather than that my situation was different than yours.
Man I hate that I have to use Neteller. A free easy to use instantainous transfer of cash? Sucks.It's not about using netteller it's about them taking your money and then not allowing you to use it or have it back. I tried setting up a netteller account before but refused to because I wasn't paying them to handle my money that I owned out right.
That is a bit scummy. Other places I've dealt with let me cash-out up to the amount I had deposited before asking me to send all the information you would need to use my identity unencrypted over the internet (or phone line - but I'm pretty sure they would retransmit it over the internet anyway) to some random person probably in India.
Nobody should have to go down to the local covenant store to fax off there personal information.
Do they sell arcs?

Nobody should have to go down to the local covenant store to fax off there personal information.Do they sell arcs?Sorry spell checked the wrong word. I ment convenient store, which if anyone has every done that knows you could wait up to a couple of hours just to get a conformation back on your fax.

You work for netteller? You seem to be pushing it on my post too!!!!
Almost all of the Prima sites require you do this stuff too.
What sites? There isn't one site out there that I have ever come across that makes you jump through hops to use your own money. Not one. Taking money out yes, but being able to use it? No.People keep saying to use Netteller and there was one post that the guy was still had to wait until hi money cleared through them. Unless of course he paid 9% to get it cleared right away. No offense but I'm not paying no 9% to be able to use my own money. I'm not borrowing the money from anyone it's coming straight out of my pocket and I'll be damn if I'm going to pay some one so that I can use it. Until they fix this problem and I don't think they have any plans for it since no one here running the show has commented on it. They are stealing money from people. Pretty soon 99% of there customers are just going to be Netteller users and they will be turning all those other people away.
If you cash out by check you will always have to jump through these hoops. I had to do all that stuff. If you dont want to do it get Neteller.