flop two pair in the bb? anything wrong w/ this line

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $ Hero (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxMP3 ($74.35)CO ($47.25)Button ($114.10)SB ($29.20)Hero ($91.37)UTG ($49.45)UTG+1 ($21.55)MP1 ($21)MP2 ($24.30)Preflop: Hero is BB with [9s], [Qd]. SB posts a blind of $0.25. 1 fold, MP3 calls $0.50, CO calls $0.50, Button calls $0.50, SB (poster) completes, Hero checks.Flop: ($3) [9c], [Kc], [Qh] (6 players)SB checks, Hero bets $2, Button calls $4, SB folds, Hero calls $2.Turn: ($15) [8d] (3 players)Hero bets $7, CO calls $7, Button calls $7.River: ($36) [3h] (3 players)Hero bets $10, CO folds, Button calls $10.Final Pot: $56

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $ Hero (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxMP3 ($74.35)CO ($47.25)Button ($114.10)SB ($29.20)Hero ($91.37)UTG ($49.45)UTG+1 ($21.55)MP1 ($21)MP2 ($24.30)Preflop: Hero is BB with [9s], [Qd]. SB posts a blind of $0.25. 1 fold, MP3 calls $0.50, CO calls $0.50, Button calls $0.50, SB (poster) completes, Hero checks.Flop: ($3) [9c], [Kc], [Qh] (6 players)SB checks, Hero bets $2, Button calls $4, SB folds, Hero calls $2.Turn: ($15) [8d] (3 players)Hero bets $7, CO calls $7, Button calls $7.River: ($36) [3h] (3 players)Hero bets $10, CO folds, Button calls $10.Final Pot: $56
I like the turn bet, I think if you get raised here you're probably beat(read dependent)Lokks like CO was on a flush draw and button top pair gut shot?
why the stop and go?definately an awkward line to take
On the flop? Villains were both 50%+ VP$IP w/ 5-10 paf.They essentially could be on anything who knows? KQ, KJ, 99, QQ, KKyes, i saw one of them limp w/ AA earlier, no reason they wouldn't limp with KK or QQ either...so the stop and go was as the first guy says,I will call and lead out again on the turn (assuming its' safe which it was) and if I get raised again, I would be prepared to let the hand ago. I led out ~2/3 of the pot on the turn and when they just called I figured I was good.CO was most likely on a flush draw and button showed AK.

I like the way you played the hand. The stop-and-go is unconventional, but I feel this spot is justifiable. In fact, I think this represents an argument why a player should ever stop-and-go.I would have probably reraised the flop (to $12-to-go) with the intention to lead out with 1/2 pot on a safe turn if called. If I am reraised on the flop, I decide I am behind and it boils down to whether I get pot odds of calling to hit one of my four outs (dangerous since I may not be against a straight, in which case I am drawing to runner runner...).You notice that the way I probably would've played it would have risked more money early on... not good if you're already behind. Hence I like your choice. Bottom two pair is so vulnerable, and when you don't have position... it can get ugly.Cheers,Merby