you pick the 8:30pm pst tourney

Be sure to read through ALL of the specifics before voting. The one with the most votes is the one we'll play. The table will open up at exactly 8:30pm and the first 30 to sign up will be in:Option 1) Buyin: $5 Game: No Limit Hold'em Rebuys: One Blind Structure: TurboPayout Structure: SteepPlayers per Table: 10Option 2) Buy in: $5Game: Limit Hold'emRebuys: NoneBlind Structure: NormalPayout Structure: NormalPlayers Per Table: 5Option 3)Buy in: $5Game: Omaha H/LRebuys: OneBlind Structure: SlowPayout Structure: NormalPlayers per Table: 10Option 4)Buy in: $5Game Stud H/LRebuys: NoneBlind Structure: NormalPayout Structure: SteepPlayers per Table: 8Option 5)Buy in: $5Game: Pot Limit OmahaRebuys: Unlimited first hourBlind Structure: NormalPayout Structure: NormalPlayers per Table: NormalOption 6)Buy in: $5Game: Limit Hold'emRebuys: NoneBlind Structure: TurboPayout Structure: FlatPlayers per Table: 5Option 7)Buy in: $50Game: No Limit Hold'emRebuys: NoneBlind Structure: SlowPayout Structure: FlatPlayers Per Table: 10Sit N' Go Private Table name KidPoker password kidpoker

Ok now i'm gonna get to this thread early. WHAT TABLE IS AT GOING TO BE AT? WHAT SECTION WILL IT BE UNDER? CAN YOU PLEASE PUT IN SOME KIND OF SEARCH FEATURE SO PEOPLE DON'T HAVE TO PICK THEIR BRAINS OUT FINDING THESE TABLES?
relax bro, it's always in the same section....Tournament tab..Private tab...SNG tab...KidpokerGL
Ok now i'm gonna get to this thread early. WHAT TABLE IS AT GOING TO BE AT? WHAT SECTION WILL IT BE UNDER? CAN YOU PLEASE PUT IN SOME KIND OF SEARCH FEATURE SO PEOPLE DON'T HAVE TO PICK THEIR BRAINS OUT FINDING THESE TABLES?
relax bro, it's always in the same section....Tournament tab..Private tab...SNG tab...KidpokerGL
Srry, just extremely frustrating. Thanks man. I got confused last time because somebody said it wasn't under "private table" so i was searching with no avail for like an hour. I'll be there to rail the next one.
Specbrad, I just voted for Stud H/L, if that affects your vote. The ring game I'm on right now there is very good, too.
Crap, as soon as I said that everyone left the ring game...:club: Oh well, I turned my 16 dollars onto the table in 34.
Is this Omah H/L limit or PL? Cause I'm not a big fan of limit tournies.
LOL :roll: :wink: :!: PL H/L OMAHA IS KIND OF RARE.