4:00pm pst fcp tourney with prizes

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how my student internet gives me a delay of ten seconds, sometimes disconnects me during a big hand and sometimes just doesn't work at all.Something tells me student internet was not made for poker...

Daniel,I did last night and she went through it for 10 minutes and told me that the password worked on her end. Then she asked me to hold and after another 5-10 minutes hung up on me? Go figure. The password works on the home page but won't let me into the cashier?

Daniel,I did last night and she went through it for 10 minutes and told me that the password worked on her end. Then she asked me to hold and after another 5-10 minutes hung up on me? Go figure. The password works on the home page but won't let me into the cashier?
Unfortunately, I don't think Daniel can help with technical issues. I'd suggest calling them again and, if that doesn't work, go through the 24/7 chat room and/or emailing them. You may have just found an incompetent worker.

make sure you have the sam eaccounts... FCP and FCP pokernetwork... you logon to FCP the same way you always did... but if you use a different address (email it won't link them). try support again.. and watch for cap locks.... I should have been there on Tuesday... did the kid with nexen shirt do anything... I should have busted him

First prize, in addition to the money will recieve a Daniel Negreanu chip set.Second Place, will recieve an autographed FCP Hat.Third Place, will recieve an autographed FCP T-Shirt.So fourth place is just getting the money?

I like how my student internet gives me a delay of ten seconds, sometimes disconnects me during a big hand and sometimes just doesn't work at all.Something tells me student internet was not made for poker...
I like how you blame your internet connection for your lack of poker skill. Watch out for quad nines!
I like how you blame your internet connection for your lack of poker skill. Watch out for quad nines!
I agree. Why try when they are going to hit quads against me...

Can we watch the tourny even if we aren't playing? I can't find anything listed in the private tournament section.(Found it)