suggestion to everyone posting suggestions

Oh my god, General Poker is a jopke since the changeover.(even moreso than it was before it)Anyone that has a "suggestion" for support, or thebiz team or whoever, can you not post it in either the"answers and explanations" thread (where chances arewhatever your question is has already been answeredAND explained) or put it in the Suggestions forum...Can we not start 7000 threads a day about how muchthe new FCP poker site sucks, and how Pokerroom andor the bonus structure sucks, or any of that crap...Guess what, the site is new. There will be bugs. Trust me,they know, and are expecting this. DN himself told us theother night that they are on top of it, and will continueto be.Lay off all of this whining. This place can be a great forum.

I'd like to add that I was severly over-estimating the intelligence of the general public up until last week. I now know how grateful I should be that I was born with a brain. That is all.
shut up, dumba$$. I'm just serious. (yeah, I stole it...sue me.)

I'm bumping this thread, as apparently it's needed.Another day, another 10 posts about the crappybonus, or the site not loading, or any of a bunch ofissues that I'm sure have been beaten to death in theAnswers and Explanations thread....