suggestion/ question

Why doesn't the new ite just use the bonus clearing system that pokerroom already uses, why invent a new one that is far worse for players and have everyone complain about it. The amount of frusturation caused by the bonus is pretty apparent based on the forums.

Why doesn't the new ite just use the bonus clearing system that pokerroom already uses, why invent a new one that is far worse for players and have everyone complain about it. The amount of frusturation caused by the bonus is pretty apparent based on the forums.
do you understand what a bonus is? its extra. beyond what you should receive. i honestly cannot comprehend how you idiots can sit here and COMPLAIN ABOUT FREE MONEY. dont like how the free money is awarded? deal with it. its fucking free.
do you understand what a bonus is? its extra. beyond what you should receive. i honestly cannot comprehend how you idiots can sit here and COMPLAIN ABOUT FREE MONEY. dont like how the free money is awarded? deal with it. its fucking free.
what he said

I kinda agree... here is the issue... you advertise free money to attract people, it needs to be crystal clear as to how to clear your bonus... that is the only issue... is the clarity of how to clear your bonus.... Ppl who complain that it is too hard can go Bonus Whore somewhere else.... Honestly, the sites bonus doesn't attract or detract me from it... the number of fish attract me, that's my bonusI am a new Omaha Fish... come and get me