full tilt ft...again!!!

This is getting redundant, but I crave all of the attention from you late nite FCPers.7K guaranteed, started at 1am. Won this one last nite.Currently chipleader, 2.5 times 2nd place. 12 left. Barring a meltdown, I should make the final table.

This is getting redundant, but I crave all of the attention from you late nite FCPers.7K guaranteed, started at 1am. Won this one last nite.Currently chipleader, 2.5 times 2nd place. 12 left. Barring a meltdown, I should make the final table.
Good God man, another one?!I'm railing you now. Take it down. I do charge a railing fee, and since I'm pretty sure I've self-destructed against you in a FT tourney, I think it's only fair. (sw)

ClingWay to rep FCP!!!Sorry my motor was dead and I couldn't rail further!Go get um and I want to wake up, scroll back a page or 2, and see u won!!!LaterVick12

Hey congrats!If I had FT on my computer, I'd rail you. Since I don't, you have to promise to win in a very boring manner (so I don't miss anything).Take it down.Cheers,Merby

Thanks sea.To answer your question before the table went away, it was a $200 buy in last year on stars. A friend of mine was in and his wife went into labor. He called, I went to his house and finished around 11th I think. I don't really remember, cuz all I could say or think at the time was "Holy Shiatsu!!"

damn, i guess i need to start back at the FT tourneys so i can catch up with you :club: gl
If you are patient, these are the easiest tournies I have ever played. I honestly don't think I am that good of a player, I just wait for hands and then get aggressive with em.
you're on the current run I was on for awhile, made 15 or so final tables on fulltilt in a month and have done nothing since. good luck.
lol I love the way you kick people in the balls when theyre hopes are high.I <3 u.

I agree with your thoughts on the skill level in these tourneys. Im still amazed at how some of these donkeys play. Even at the final tables. I dont have the time to play the big mtts because of the time needed if you finish good. But everytime I get a chance I play and always seem to do good. I have won several dollars on paradise in mtts and couple on tilt. Patience is a virtue :club: