rebuy add on strategy

Quick opinion from the crowd.I am playing a rebuy tourny. It has an optional add on after one hour. Normally I almost always take the add on. But I am currently the chip leader with over $13,000 and the add on is only $1500. should I pass?

I believe Greg Raymer did the calculations for this. Supposedly if your stack would be greater than average stack at the final table do not add-on. If you have less than that, add-on.
What do you mean, because of course he doesnt have an average stack for the final table and you almost never do in rebuys??
I believe Greg Raymer did the calculations for this. Supposedly if your stack would be greater than average stack at the final table do not add-on. If you have less than that, add-on.
What do you mean, because of course he doesnt have an average stack for the final table and you almost never do in rebuys??
During the first break (after the first couple minutes when all or most of the add ons have been purchased) take the average stack multiplied by the # of players remaining. Divide that by 9 and you'll have the average stack at the final table. This is easy to do online, not so much live though.