anyone notice the stars as of late?

Again, being from the DFW area, maybe I'm blowing my own horn (not that way sickos, though that would be pretty friggin sweet), but has anyone noticed the Dallas Stars' run as of late. They are dominant. Turco in goal is a friggin brick wall most nights, and if he's off, Modano and company are there to score at least three goals. It's just I haven't seen much coverage of this and even though it appears to me that the Stars could beat anyone in the league right now (except maybe Ottawa), nobody seems to hold them in such regard. If they keep playing the way they have they definitely have a chance at the Western title and possibly the President's Cup. Just wondering what some folks in the other parts of NHL-land have heard/think/say about that.

I dont make many predictions, but I said before the season started that I believed Marty Turco would A) win the Vezina and B) lead the league in assists by a goaltender...... Other hockey writers laughed.... but who's laughing NOW???I even tried to talk DN into trading his goalies for him.... but, he made a pretty nice trade of his own for Luongo.... Okay, I'm done patting myself on the back.... back to your regularly scheduled humility

I dont make many predictions, but I said before the season started that I believed Marty Turco would A) win the Vezina and B) lead the league in assists by a goaltender...... Other hockey writers laughed.... but who's laughing NOW???I even tried to talk DN into trading his goalies for him.... but, he made a pretty nice trade of his own for Luongo.... Okay, I'm done patting myself on the back.... back to your regularly scheduled humility
Turco doesn't have any assists and 4 goalies have 2! :club:http://www.nhl.com/nhlstats/stats?service=...ts&viewName=wlt

oh, I know..... but I also know that he's the best puck handling goalie in the NHL (YES! BETTER THAN BRODEUR!!!). and that the assists will come.... did you not see his lead pass last night in the game? I worked with him last fall, and watched the guy consistently throw sauce passes OVER 6'2" defenseman that landed on the tape of a breaking forward.... just wait... he'll get some points..

I dont make many predictions, but I said before the season started that I believed Marty Turco would A) win the Vezina and B) lead the league in assists by a goaltender......  Other hockey writers laughed....     but who's laughing NOW???I even tried to talk DN into trading his goalies for him....  but, he made a pretty nice trade of his own for Luongo.... Okay, I'm done patting myself on the back.... back to your regularly scheduled humility
Turco doesn't have any assists and 4 goalies have 2! :club:http://www.nhl.com/nhlstats/stats?service=...mp;viewName=wlt

We in Avalanche country have noticed the Stars are alive and kicking. Modano seems to be back in form after a really bad last year. Did it ever come out what he lost a fortune on? Guy is the most underrated skater in the NHL in my opinion. He is awesome to watch.Go Avs

oh, I know..... but I also know that he's the best puck handling goalie in the NHL (YES! BETTER THAN BRODEUR!!!). and that the assists will come.... did you not see his lead pass last night in the game? I worked with him last fall, and watched the guy consistently throw sauce passes OVER 6'2" defenseman that landed on the tape of a breaking forward....   just wait...  he'll get some points..
I dont make many predictions, but I said before the season started that I believed Marty Turco would A) win the Vezina and B) lead the league in assists by a goaltender......  Other hockey writers laughed....     but who's laughing NOW???I even tried to talk DN into trading his goalies for him....  but, he made a pretty nice trade of his own for Luongo.... Okay, I'm done patting myself on the back.... back to your regularly scheduled humility
Turco doesn't have any assists and 4 goalies have 2! :club:http://www.nhl.com/nhlstats/stats?service=...mp;viewName=wlt
that past last nite was pretty sick, i have to admitt
oh, I know..... but I also know that he's the best puck handling goalie in the NHL (YES! BETTER THAN BRODEUR!!!). and that the assists will come.... did you not see his lead pass last night in the game? I worked with him last fall, and watched the guy consistently throw sauce passes OVER 6'2" defenseman that landed on the tape of a breaking forward....   just wait...  he'll get some points..
that past last nite was pretty sick, i have to admitt