!!free money time again!!

Everybody remember how teneight worked his free $10 at powerplayer into hundreds and eventually moved on to UB and won the big weekly tourney??Free money time again at www.pitbullpoker.com Enter code 20forfree in for the bonus code. You get $10 free up front and $10 more after having 150 points racked up.Not sure how fast it clears or anything yet. Who will be the next success story of turning a free $10 into thousands??

pitbullpoker?>?i dunno, the name just doesnt sound like a place i wanna share bank account info with and have cash sit on there.Its like having direct deposit from work go into your RawHide Bank account.

(verified by a phone call in 15mins to prove you are a unique person).
That's what it is. Looks like I won't get mine. I gave them my phone number back home.
The free $10 just showed up for me Custom... check yours again in a few min. Nobody called me... but the payphone in the hallway has been ripped of again...
(verified by a phone call in 15mins to prove you are a unique person).
That's what it is. Looks like I won't get mine. I gave them my phone number back home.
The free $10 just showed up for me Custom... check yours again in a few min. Nobody called me... but the payphone in the hallway has been ripped of again...
Yeah, I just got an email for mine, too. Nice.

site is terriable played a 5 dollar sit n go, got to heads up and the system froze, still trying to post antes i think the blinds are at 1,000-2,000 and we both have 5 grand combined, it just keeps the levels going up.