all the poeple online from fcp?

There is over 10k people showing up as being online. Did the FCP get over 10,000 people to sign up in three days? Or is it blended in with some other software out there that's reading them as being online too? Like poker room user's are listed as being online because the FCP is just a skin?

Custom.I have a question, having never played on a PR skin before.I am playing with other people from other PR skin sites...they see whatever skin they have and I see the FCP skin...right?

Pokerroom says there are 11715 people currently playing on their site. FCP says there are currently 10473 people on their site. I'd say they're independent of each other, but I don't know that for sure. There has to be a correlation since you can't have the same SN on both sites...

Custom.I have a question, having never played on a PR skin before.I am playing with other people from other PR skin sites...they see whatever skin they have and I see the FCP skin...right?
Yeah.
Pokerroom says there are 11715 people currently playing on their site. FCP says there are currently 10473 people on their site. I'd say they're independent of each other, but I don't know that for sure. There has to be a correlation since you can't have the same SN on both sites...
I believe that private tables created on a skin stays only on that skin. That's where you get the discrepancy. "Regular" tables are shared among all the skins.