super strange ub experience

this was one of the strangest experiences of my life, has anyone seen anything like this?i usually play stars, party, FT. i started an account at UB. i started playing some 6 max lo limit holdem. on 2 consecutive days i played short sessions where for like 13 out of 15 hands i was dealt 2 broadway cards, always better than QT.strange enough but it didnt end there. almost every complete board was all broadway cards by the end. every board was s/th like KJJKQ or KQTJK or AQQTK. and freakishly often i would flop either the nut straight with AJ on flop of KQT only to see another KT and a lone K win. or have QJ on flop of AJJ and always see 2 other broadways that gave opp a straight or bigger boat or whatever. by the last couple of times i felt like i was in the twilight zone. itd be the same thing every hand - raise with 2 big, flop a very big hand, and know for sure that 2 more broadways were coming to beat me. i was really starting to wonder if i was playing some holdem variation where the only cards in the deck are broadway. so strange.anyone seen anything like this at UB?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this was one of the strangest experiences of my life, has anyone seen anything like this?i usually play stars, party, FT. i started an account at UB. i started playing some 6 max lo limit holdem. on 2 consecutive days i played short sessions where for like 13 out of 15 hands i was dealt 2 broadway cards, always better than QT.strange enough but it didnt end there. almost every complete board was all broadway cards by the end. every board was s/th like KJJKQ or KQTJK or AQQTK. and freakishly often i would flop either the nut straight with AJ on flop of KQT only to see another KT and a lone K win. or have QJ on flop of AJJ and always see 2 other broadways that gave opp a straight or bigger boat or whatever. by the last couple of times i felt like i was in the twilight zone. itd be the same thing every hand - raise with 2 big, flop a very big hand, and know for sure that 2 more broadways were coming to beat me. i was really starting to wonder if i was playing some holdem variation where the only cards in the deck are broadway. so strange.anyone seen anything like this at UB?
.....royal holdem catches many flies

omg, the funny thing is that when i said i was dealt boradway for 13 out of 15, i didnt say all 15 cuz i figured i had to be remembering wrong or that ppl just woudnt believe me. LMAOi just never imagined the possibility that when i go into the holdem column at a big name site, it would be a wierd made up game. well that caost me a nice 150 bucks or so. thanks for the explanation.and to the first guy who responded - STFU retard, u probly didnt even know this, and were extremely excited at any opportunity to boost ur incredibly but justifiably low self esteem.

No matter how many times I see posts like these, they're still funny...The sharks at the Royal Hold'em tables must really clean up.

Op..... this truely made me laugh out loud!!!!!I'm not going to flame you because I'm sure this has happened to a bunch of poeple.However, I am in agreement with Orion071 post like these never get old. :club:

No matter how many times I see posts like these, they're still funny...The sharks at the Royal Hold'em tables must really clean up.
whenever I'm having a bad day, I look for one of these posts. I really need to spend more time on those tables.

I was playing this game the other day which was kinda like 5-card draw, except you draw 3 times. Anyway, the table was full of fish. You wouldn't even believe some of the hands that were being shown. 6-high, 7-high -- just horrendous. I was making boats and flushes all over the place, and these donkeys were calling me with nothing. I made a killing, although I think the server crashed cuz my balance is wrong.(sw)

Op.....   this truely made me laugh out loud!!!!!I'm not going to flame you because I'm sure this has happened to a bunch of poeple.However, I am in agreement with Orion071 post like these never get old. :club:
just had to say love the avator..
omg, the funny thing is that when i said i was dealt boradway for 13 out of 15, i didnt say all 15 cuz i figured i had to be remembering wrong or that ppl just woudnt believe me. LMAOi just never imagined  the possibility that when i go into the holdem column at a big name site, it would be a wierd made up game. well that caost me a nice 150 bucks or so. thanks for the explanation.and to the first guy who responded - STFU retard, u probly didnt even know this, and were extremely excited at any  opportunity to boost ur incredibly but justifiably low self esteem.
We know you got broadway cards all of the time. I was waiting for someone to ask what you got dealt the other two hands. I am even more curious at what your response would have been.
another idiot bites the dust.i love it when people play royal holdem and don't even know it
Dude hes not really an idiot. I play on UB sporadically and accidentally got on one of these tables. They are not labeled well and there is no mention of them anywhere. If wasnt for a thread that I briefly perused here I would never have figured it out. SInce I was multing, It took me like 20 mins to figure it out anyway. At the time I was seriously thinking. "Ok now this is rigged, no doubt if any game were rigged this is the one." Then I saw Royal H'em at the top of the screen and put 2 and 2 together

I have to ask this:I don't play on UB, but as this is hardly the first time I've heard of such a thing occuring, are these "royal Hold 'Em" tables really THAT poorly labeled that this should be happening as often as it does?

I have to ask this:I don't play on UB, but as this is hardly the first time I've heard of such a thing occuring, are these "royal Hold 'Em" tables really THAT poorly labeled that this should be happening as often as it does?
I don't think so... it says "Royal Hold'Em" or something like that on the right side, where it sometimes says "pro" or "kill." Of course, when you play a Kill table, it pops up and warns you, which Royal Hold 'Em doesn't do.
Its not so much a question of labeling though if you are unfamiliar w/ UB you would have to look closely for the box that has Kill, Royal, Pro, etc. The problem is that nowhere does it say wtf Royal H'em is. This is a problem for beginners or people new to the site. I lost 80 buck in 15 minutes getting of course great hands wondering why the board came running double pair every time or running straight, etc.ps. 1k posts finally

this game is quite a good game on UB, just sit there and wait for the fish to come.....when you sit down and analyze this game, it's all a simple mathematical equation. just sit down and watch the game, and if you play it right, you'll make money even without the fish....... good times with the fish though

Op..... this truely made me laugh out loud!!!!!I'm not going to flame you because I'm sure this has happened to a bunch of poeple.However, I am in agreement with Orion071 post like these never get old. :club:
can i steal avator?
another idiot bites the dust.i love it when people play royal holdem and don't even know it
another idiot? ....not funny assh0le.plus, royal holdem is the dumbest game EVER, and putting it right next to a bunch of regular holdem tables is retarded. because if you're multitabling you probably wont notice for a few minutesedit:
the ROYAL holdem tables are labeled. you just have to look to ther right side.
yea its labled like this:name]3/6] 0/10]1]$1-$2]$14]86%]blankname]3/6] 0/10]1]$1-$2]$14]86%]blankname]3/6] 0/10]1]$1-$2]$14]86%]royalname]3/6] 0/10]1]$1-$2]$14]86%]kill