customer service

I contacted the customer service on the site and talked to them about the charter membership and how I have not received any emails. It took him over a half hour on the chat to find my account and tell me that he will not be able to send me these emails agin. The worst customer service experience I ever had and dont like so far how the new site is turning out.

It's actually one of the best customer services on the net, however they are going through growing pains w/ the huge influx of players negreanu brought to the network, give them time to work out all the bugs

i used the on line chat and the phone number. easy stuff, sorry your experience wasn't as good.

I just used the online chat and it took me 4 minutes to get connected & 2 min for them to answer my questions. So far so good. I hope your experiences with FCP get better....
DITTO
Twice I've used them - twice they've answered my questions in a very reasonable amount of time

Excellent support.Had a problem moving some money from their cashier acc to the poker acc.Were very cooperative and polite. didnt like to hear the lady say "OH NO" when i explained my problem, but was assured it will be fixed asap.