can dn be punk'd

DN GETTING PUNKED BY HAVING TO BECOME A PRO COACH WHEN HES AT THE GAME, THEN THE REF FIGHTS WITH HIM, AND HE LOSES THE TEAM THE GAME,THEN ON THE JUMBO SCREEN, PUNKED!!!!!!!! :roll: :club: :wink: :canadarocks:

Probably hard to pull off but somehow at a big final table, make every opponent know exactly what DN has in every hand so that they make huge bluffs and great calls/folds every time against him. He probably would ahve a hard time realizing that the where cheating him since he wouldn't see their cards and he would have to assume the deck turned mighty cold on him...

Usually they punk people when they are away from their jobs-going out to dinner, going shopping, driving somewhere, etc. It would be hillarious if they framed him for a crime or something like that. Or they could do something like they did to Terrel Owens, have DN save senior citizens from a car crash. It would be hillarious, someone needs to send an email to the producers of the show.

It'll happen... but I'm gonna punk someone first... easiest target: Matusow! LOL
Matusow would be awesome to punk... Just from what I have seen of him on TV, it’s going to make for some good watching. So when you do punk him. Set up the camera, so you can post it.Then all of FCP can enjoy watching a famous Matusow blow up, after he gets punk'd by you.HAHAHAHA

I was thinking something more along the lines of having Mike do a charity event where he is to play against some young disabled children. They'd have access to his hole cards and school him, taunt him, and ridicule him, lol. Then when he flops the nuts, put the worst beat on him in history and have the talk pure smack.... lol.

I was thinking something more along the lines of having Mike do a charity event where he is to play against some young disabled children. They'd have access to his hole cards and school him, taunt him, and ridicule him, lol. Then when he flops the nuts, put the worst beat on him in history and have the talk pure smack.... lol.
Uhhh ... does he read this forum?
That seriously would be good TV... What would be best is having a senior citizens charity poker event, but really have you and some other guys dressed up with make up and in full costume... Give everyone access to his hole cards and LET THE GAME BEGIN.PLEASE DO THIS..... PLEASE......
I was thinking something more along the lines of having Mike do a charity event where he is to play against some young disabled children.  They'd have access to his hole cards and school him, taunt him, and ridicule him, lol.  Then when he flops the nuts, put the worst beat on him in history and have the talk pure smack.... lol.
That seriously would be good TV... What would be best is having a senior citizens charity poker event, but really have you and some other guys dressed up with make up and in full costume... Give everyone access to his hole cards and LET THE GAME BEGIN.PLEASE DO THIS..... PLEASE......
That would be too funny.

Have "the mouth" & "the poker Brat" be the poker pro's to play in the senior citizen charity poker event. With DN and his team in full costume, they are old, you could hide a 1 way radio in a hearing aid, so someone can announce there cards to the "senior citizens". HAHAHAHA Watching PHIL try and explain to this "80 year old" man, that what he did was a bad play and they should never have called him. Endless Ideas on this... Just think of all the annoying little things old people do, then times it by 10. Because they will be laying it on thick.PS If this happens, you can send some profits my way for the idea.

man... I just don't know.. Hellmuth or Matusow? either one would be great... make sure you have good insurance though, just in case their heart explodes or they burst a brain vessel or something... cause either one would certainly lose it!!!oh man.. that would be so great! :DCCM - AcesFull333

• 3 weeks later...
That would be AMAZING. It is possible to be made up to look old aswell. It would just plain rule.
You should have one of them get up after sucking out and dance around and rub chips all over himself like in that FullTilt commericial with Lederer in it. LOL.
Negreanu is not even a celebrity, get off that angle.He's a well-known poker player, well-known mostly to other poker players.I bring that guy up to any non-poker player, they think it's some new disease.
this may be true, but have you seen the other people they have on punked? I don't recognize 80% of them
  • 4 weeks later...
I was thinking something more along the lines of having Mike do a charity event where he is to play against some young disabled children.  They'd have access to his hole cards and school him, taunt him, and ridicule him, lol.  Then when he flops the nuts, put the worst beat on him in history and have the talk pure smack.... lol.
lmao.. ohh thats comedy
  • 4 weeks later...
Probably hard to pull off but somehow at a big final table, make every opponent know exactly what DN has in every hand so that they make huge bluffs and great calls/folds every time against him. He probably would ahve a hard time realizing that the where cheating him since he wouldn't see their cards and he would have to assume the deck turned mighty cold on him...
i like this oneinvite him to a WPT invitational tournement with 1st place 5 million dollars make him play his heart out but rig the deck and let the players know what he is holding by ear pieces so he has no chance lol. sorry daniel if it sounds harsh but that would be classic!
  • 4 weeks later...
I like but make it some like charity table or something with a bunch of amatuers that won a drawing so he gets schooled by fish
  • 5 weeks later...
this may be true, but have you seen the other people they have on punked? I don't recognize 80% of them
Yeah they punked my barber the other day.btw, I imagine poker player's recognizability will go up with punk'd's (how many apostrophes?!?!!) target audience substantially with the advent of all of the poker video games. Teens watch punk'd, teens play video games, etc.etc.etc.Monty
  • 2 weeks later...
easiest target: Matusow! LOL
I would figure Hellmuth.....I'm sure you could get any actor to start kissing his *** and fool him into doing something stupid.Just don't punk Freedy Deeb....he might go Ron Artest on somebody.