playing golf with hellmuth

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Story, golf is a such a great game, especially for us poker players who love to gamble.If you(or any other FCP'ers) want to play golf in Vegas sometime just let me know, I work at Dragonridge Country Club and am always looking for people to play with.-Christian

Yeah, definitely a nice read, not at all what I was expecting actually. Yeah, Phil has an ego, which I think DN and even Phil himself like to jopke around about. :lol:If you have more stories like this, I'd love to read them.

Great Story, golf is a such a great game, especially for us poker players who love to gamble.If you(or any other FCP'ers) want to play golf in Vegas sometime just let me know, I work at Dragonridge Country Club and am always looking for people to play with.-Christian
I might take you up on that next time I'm in Vegas, Christian. Nothing better then playing on a private course, and by the looks of it Dragonridge is a nice one.Patrick
good story.His putting was legendary, when he needed it.
I know...the 'Ben Crenshaw' line he broke out as the ball was getting near the cup was classic. :-)Patrick
Did he really wear that blue wind breaker? I wonder if he has a whole closet full of those things like Superman.
I love stories about any of the four G's... Golf, Gambling, Girls and Gin.
I love your avatar. Who is that?
I know...the 'Ben Crenshaw' line he broke out as the ball was getting near the cup was classic. :-)Patrick
Did he really wear that blue wind breaker? I wonder if he has a whole closet full of those things like Superman.
Heh, no, it was a black one, black ub hat, black oakleys. Patrick
Was it still zipped all the way up? Also, did he do that effeminate little walk he does when he get's pissed?
Was it still zipped all the way up? Also, did he do that effeminate little walk he does when he get's pissed?
Ha, I didn't notice the walk, but the wind breaker was zipped all the way up.Patrick