let's resolve the "0" after your name issue

I got this email, not sure how many people have gotten it. Glad to see they are addressing our concerns.Charter Members:Since sending the first FCP Charter Member e-mail, we realized two important pieces of information were not included.In order to get your Charter Member status automatically when you sign up a new account to play poker for real money, you MUST remember to use the same e-mail address that you used when signing up to become a Charter Member. (That would be the address in the e-mail you just received) When depositing real money: If you use Neteller, you should not have to go through the personal verification process which requires faxing information about yourself. Plus, you get a 10% bonus every time you deposit with Neteller. If you use any of the other real money deposit options, there is a good chance you will be asked to verify your personal information. We know this can be a little bit of a hassle for you, but too many new poker sites get targeted by fraud rings that can swindle the site for many thousands of dollars if it does not have this verification process in place. We also want to address a couple of player complaint issues that are valid and that warrant changes. One is that player usernames are showing up with a 0 (zero) at the end of the name, if that username is already taken in the network. Some players don't like the way that looks, so a remedy is in the works to solve this issue. The other issue is that the first deposit sign up bonus clearing ratio is too high. It started out at 5:1 ($5 of rake you contributed gets you $1 of bonus money) for standard players and 3:1 for Charter Members. We are contemplating the possibility of changing the criteria/formula from dollars raked to hands played, but in the meantime EVERYONE gets a new ratio of 2:1 which is more competitive with other online poker rooms.Thank you to all who have signed up accounts already, and we apologize for any of these type inconveniences in the beginning.
i just got off the phone with the "charter customer" helpline and she didn't know anything about a change in the rake/bonus release policy and said that to her knowledge it was still 3/1 for charter and 5/1 for regular members, although i hope that she was misinformed and this email that you got is true. :-) cause it would be essentially like having 50% rakeback with the unlimited neteller bonues also on another note, has anyone found the database file in the FCP program file for integration with pokertracker?.... if not i did ask about that with support and she said that she would ask the techs about it (the database file).
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic