Wow, I had to leave general today. I could not take any more posts about the new poker room and crap. I honestly could not care less about the new poker room, and I certainly don't need to read ten threads about how the next front page looks cool. Shelter me Off Topic!Ray

Wow, I had to leave general today. I could not take any more posts about the new poker room and crap. I honestly could not care less about the new poker room, and I certainly don't need to read ten threads about how the next front page looks cool.  Shelter me Off Topic!Ray
WelcomeRelax, sit back, play some games and feal the love.

Uh...ok...shelter? shelter?...I got it!...Rock-a-bye baby, in the tree topWhen the wind blows, the cradle will rockWhen the bough breaks, the cradle will fallAnd down will come baby, cradle and allFeel better? :-)

I'm spending today in Off Topic and General Strategy methinks. Just until the smoke clears.Ray
Every time I need a break from General I come here in addition to my usual hiding place of the NHL Forum. General people are insane...
I haven't been in the General forum for like 3 weeks
Isn't a leave of abscense such as this usually called "Exile" by a Pirate?
Not unless I was forced to. But I wasn't forced to, I just don't like all the dumb threads in there now by all the newbs. I started the pirate thing to rid the General Forum of retarded threads started by retarded newcomers. There too many to handle, however, and now the FCP Pirates can rarely be found pillaging around General.

Off topic is a motley crew. You have a compound, an army, some pirates, a golf pro who lives near OJ, a karate kick-butt angel and a guy who calls himself the redpill. Have fun in this unique universe.

i have to agree. general has been sucking a lot lately. FCP has been letting me down and i just dont feel right.Off topic is my fav.i love to post here since a lot of newbs stay away from it. I just love the fact that we could talk about anything/everything in here without been bothered by newbies or boring threads.teneight

The-Golden-Girls--C10102491.jpegThank you for being a friend.
Koop, there's something seriously wrong with you. I'm just saying, I'm concerned for you man...damn.
Oh come on...you know that the first thing you think about when you see this picture is......well......ORGY, OF COURSE!!!
Koop, there's something seriously wrong with you. I'm just saying, I'm concerned for you man...damn.
LoL k call me crazy, but when my eyes brushed over the word concerned I swear to the heavens above that my brain filtered it as censored. This is really pathetic........
The-Golden-Girls--C10102491.jpegThank you for being a friend.
Oh come on...you know that the first thing you think about when you see this picture is......well......ORGY, OF COURSE!!!
I threw up a little in my mouth.