my first final table

Wow, first off, I really like the new site. I'm really looking forward to getting a real money account set up and taking some money off of you losers. (jk).Now, onto why I'm posting today.I've started playing some live MTT's. I've had some discussions on here in the past about a couple of stupid moves I've made, and about the structure of the tourney. It seems to be quite the crapshoot, with 2500 to start and blinds rising every 15 min. Anyway, there are ususally 100 - 140 ppl in the tourney.In my last 3 appearances, I've finished 19th, 13th and last night I made the final table, but busted out 10th. My AcKc was beaten down by AA. ... oh well, not much I could do w the stack I had. I did win my entry back, so I'll be playing again sometime this week. Anyway, I was pretty happy last night and just felt like sharing it. I really am learning a lot from FCP. Just reading all of the strat posts, and discussing different hands. It's amazing how much of this information comes back when when you're at the table. I think my biggest weakness in tourney's is not stealing pots when the opportunity arises. I'm getting better though, and I've gotta give some recognition to Royal on that front. I'm really paying more attention to chip stacks, and playing styles, and the position of other players when they enter a pot to try and figure out if I sould try to take it or not. I know this stuff is routine for a lot of you guys/gals, but I'm pretty new to poker (< 1yr) and I've only maybe played in about 10 live MTT's (not including home games)Well, anyway, just wanted to post this stuff, and say that I really enjoy what this site allows people to do when it comes to poker.cheers,Ray.

• 1 year later...

So how did December 05 end up for you Rzr?

Lmao.. why would you do such a thing
Just me speaking, but the avatar makes it worth the 10 seconds out of my life.
I don't know what's stranger. DS bumping this or the fact that it got 0 replies when it was posted.