can/will negreanu carry pokerroom?

While pokerroom is an established site already, with unique features (mac users, no download, etc.) Does anyone think Daniel is going to carry this thing on his back and spark a big increase in users? And I wonder if there are plans to advertise this more nationally or at least have Daniel plug it. Maybe a bigger share of the online poker market could spark a few improvements in the PR software, I've noticed a fair amount of grumbling about it on the forum, and I tend to agree that it's less than stellar. Any thoughts?

While pokerroom is an established site already, with unique features (mac users, no download, etc.)  Does anyone think Daniel is going to carry this thing on his back and spark a big increase in users?   And I wonder if there are plans to advertise this more nationally or at least have Daniel plug it.  Maybe a bigger share of the online poker market could spark a few improvements in the PR software, I've noticed a fair amount of grumbling about it on the forum, and I tend to agree that it's less than stellar.  Any thoughts?
As mentioned in another thread, the PokerRoom network is now the 4th largest in the world behind Party, Stars, and UB.

Negreanu = large, built-in fan base (just look at these forums) = excellent PR skillz (wickedly media savvy) = not starting an entirely new poker client(aka PokerMountain) = genuinely seems to enjoy giving amazing promotions = success.