the *official* new site bitch thread

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you are acutally playing on pokerroom.com they needed to add an O of someone already had the name on pokerroom. I was a bit confused at first, but then I thought it strange that FCP already had 8,000 players online. So I went into my pokerroom account and it had just about that same. I also sat down at a table and say myself playing through FCP. Kinda strange that in a round about way you could play against yourself at the same ring game table, lol.
You can't actually sit at the same table as yourself, though.. Right?-adam
only ub is dumb enough to let you do that.
I've really gotta wonder what it would've taken you people to be happy. Because...wow...you're being pretty ungreatful. This was definately worth the buildup. If you don't like it, well, there's the door, I suppose. The forums slow because there's so many people on here checking out the new site and the new features and everything else. It will speed up soon enough. What Daniel has done here is incredible and he has done all of this for you guys without it costing you a penny. Not ONE PENNY. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
take your ball and go home then.Who gives a shit if he sold FCP.Great move by him.You can stgreat speech, you have a lovely speaking voice, but answer my question ..has fcp been sold?
Thanks.Yes, it has been sold according to the site. Like everyone else, I'm still waiting for details. I wish he hadn't done it....but there likely a very good reason he did it. We'll see.
wow ...how disappointing...if this is indeed true, im done with fcp...
take your ball and go home then baby.Who gives a shit if he sold FCP.Great move by him.You can still post your 90,000 posts a day if you want here.If not then get the hell out.

This is just weird. I feel the same as everyone else ( excepting the kiss-asses who hero-worship). I loved this site last winter when there was all of the smash contoversy. I know that it is new, and will become something else which may, or may not be better in the long run. That said...I'm a little skeptical about a few things. I smelt this coming when DN moved away from both Wynn and Cold Mountain( or whatever that lame site was called). The Blogs have taken on a different tone as well. I used to love reading them. I agree with the prop jab, there is something going on there. Too many posts about props...are there props offered as a side to the table, like those now on PartyP? They will be soon, it was all a set-up. Maybe the prop thing is what really got to me. DN made a point of saying that some moves were "Gambooling". This prop thing is way beyong gambling at the level they are playing. The poker takes a back seat to the prop action. I, for one, love the guy. I wish him all of the best in this world. I hope that someone close to him thinks to mention the prop thing. It's not bad, it is just off-center. To my way of thinking at least. But, what the hell do I know.

I've really gotta wonder what it would've taken you people to be happy.  Because...wow...you're being pretty ungreatful.  This was definately worth the buildup.  If you don't like it, well, there's the door, I suppose.  The forums slow because there's so many people on here checking out the new site and the new features and everything else.  It will speed up soon enough.  What Daniel has done here is incredible and he has done all of this for you guys without it costing you a penny.  Not ONE PENNY.  You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
take your ball and go home then.Who gives a censored if he sold FCP.Great move by him.You can stgreat speech, you have a lovely speaking voice, but answer my question ..has fcp been sold?
Thanks.Yes, it has been sold according to the site. Like everyone else, I'm still waiting for details. I wish he hadn't done it....but there likely a very good reason he did it. We'll see.
wow ...how disappointing...if this is indeed true, im done with fcp...
take your ball and go home then baby.Who gives a censored if he sold FCP.Great move by him.You can still post your 90,000 posts a day if you want here.If not then get the hell out.
hey batch, lick me ....thanks.... :wink: