the *official* new site bitch thread

ok first off I am CarolinaO (grrr) on the new siteI'll start. things that suck about the new site.1. the forum is now slow as hell2. the O on the end of the names thing. should have been warned and been given option to pick another. that sucks *surprise*3. no chartermember designation, or way to tell if you are one.4. just a skin, (was never fan of pokerroom) but figured daniel would be unique and "fix" what is wrong with all the other sites and actually have the ability to improve his.next!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where is the avatars? Even Absolute has Avatars!Tournaments, schedule is horrible, buy-ins are quite highNever played PokerRoom, but my College Computer Class could havebuilt something better than what FCP is looking likeSite is currently very buggyJust a start, I'm sure I'll have more. Only thing I like so far is the promotions.

I really hate the new site image. Everything is slowwer than usual. Plus the FCP party was a real let down
it was one of him getting rid of posters and fans. this site sucks bnow slow as shit and what happened at the parrty? not to mention hahahahah he still has yet to hand out his other priozes

forum names and "site" usernames are different. "logging in" should get you into both.but not with a skin!Shrug, i guess I'll try the promos but keep my roll on Fulltilt

ok first off I am CarolinaO (grrr) on the new siteI'll start. things that suck about the new site.1. the forum is now slow as hell2. the O on the end of the names thing. should have been warned and been given option to pick another. that sucks *surprise*3. no chartermember designation, or way to tell if you are one.4. just a skin, (was never fan of pokerroom) but figured daniel would be unique and "fix" what is wrong with all the other sites and actually have the ability to improve his.next!
Have to agree about the "0" at the end of the user id. I thought maybe it was because I already have a pokerroom account with the same user name so it added a zero to the end, guess not. I picked the name without realizing it was a pokerromm skin. I can log in using the non-download java version, but it won't let me log in using the downloaded version.I am waiting to make a real $$ deposit until I get a response about what promo code to use. We'll see?

Wow, you people complain a lot.- The site is slow because there's currently a brazillian people on it due to the relaunch. When all of the hype ends, things will return to normal.-The O at the end is because you chose the same screen name for this that you have on another pokerroom skin (or the pokerroom site). You should've been smart enough to know to use a different name, since it's all the same network.- Why do you need it to say who's a charter member and who isn't? What's the big deal?- It may "just" be a skin, but the tournaments are incredibly juicy, the structure is above average, and the cash games will now get a LOT better.I'm currently playing on FCP and I think that this is now my 2nd favorite poker site (behind party, of course).

Have to agree about the "0" at the end of the user id. I thought maybe it was because I already have a pokerroom account with the same user name so it added a zero to the end, guess not. I picked the name without realizing it was a pokerromm skin. I can log in using the non-download java version, but it won't let me log in using the downloaded version.I am waiting to make a real $$ deposit until I get a response about what promo code to use. We'll see?Slow isn't even close to describing the speed for posting on the forum. I waited a full 60 sec for this post to be sent, finally cancelled it and started over, and I'm on cable DSL speed...geeeesh.

I havent played at Pokerroom before , but now since Daniel has a skin of it I might consider playing more there. He is offering a lot for Charter members if you read the email and the website looks great. The poker site isnt bad looking at all. I am pretty sure he has a suggestion thing on his site that you can put your info in and say what you think should be changed.

I havent played at Pokerroom before , but now since Daniel has a skin of it I might consider playing more there. He is offering a lot for Charter members if you read the email and the website looks great. The poker site isnt bad looking at all. I am pretty sure he has a suggestion thing on his site that you can put your info in and say what you think should be changed.

Yes, that is part of what Forums are for, to vent.........Share your frustration. There are some good things about the site too.Promotions are good. Website re-design is good. That the forum hasn't changed is good. Mods are doing their jobs a lot better now which is good. Chat is good.

Wow, you people complain a lot.-The O at the end is because you chose the same screen name for this that you have on another pokerroom skin (or the pokerroom site).  You should've been smart enough to know to use a different name, since it's all the same network.
It has nothing to do with being smart enough. I haven't played at Pokerroom for months, and didn't assume/recognize or was informed that FCP was a Pokerroom skin. If I had been informed that FCP was a Pokerroom skin, then I certainly would have used a different user id.Anyway, I agree the promo's ar eworth the confusion and I hope the forum speeds back up.Respectfully,
Wow, you people complain a lot.-The O at the end is because you chose the same screen name for this that you have on another pokerroom skin (or the pokerroom site).  You should've been smart enough to know to use a different name, since it's all the same network.
It has nothing to do with being smart enough. I haven't played at Pokerroom for months, and didn't assume/recognize or was informed that FCP was a Pokerroom skin. If I had been informed that FCP was a Pokerroom skin, then I certainly would have used a different user id.Anyway, I agree the promo's ar eworth the confusion and I hope the forum speeds back up.Respectfully,
You couldn't see from the screenshot(s) that it was a pokerroom skin?

I'm happy. I'm happy because I know things can only get better from here. Seriously, the site has been up for roughly 4 hours. Sure, we all have some beefs with it, but you gotta at least give it some leeway. Hooray for FCP. Let's hope it not only stays the same in most regards, but improves in others.

You couldn't see from the screenshot(s) that it was a pokerroom skin?
You're right, custom36. It is completely my responsibility to see if FCP is a skin for any of the hundreds of gaming sites, before opening an account.It's not that serious of an issue. It just would have been nice to know in advance and avoid any confusion, that's all.
I need a promo code to siup through FCP !!
I don't know if we need a promo code or not. That is one of the points of confusion. If we don't need a promo code, that's even better. But it would be nice to know. You sure don't want to make a first deposit and find out after the fact that you did need a code.Note: custom36, no one is complaining. We're just looking for accurate info in order to avoid further confusion or issues.respectfully,
The site is slow because there's currently a brazillian people on it due to the relaunch. When all of the hype ends, things will return to normal.
Stop blaming Brazil for the site's problems....damn I hate when people blame that country.The party was nothing more than DN plugging his not yet purchased show Idea. Moreover, I had to come back to this