new look and poker room?

It's so sickening that the poker site lets me deposit my meager $50, and then tells me i can't transfer the money in without "verification". strange that it didn't just deny my "deposit" first.it's just like that rip-off neteller crap. it lets me "deposit" my few hundred dollars, and then conveniently says "we couldn't 'verify' your account, so your money is on hold". all i can say is *^&%%($**$%&*^(*&$#*#**!!!!!!!

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a weird problem with the softare.I can't view any of the ring game real money tables, but i _can_ for some reason view the real money tournaments.Ive uninstalled and reinstalled and it still happens.
That's how the Network software operates.You have about a week after setting up your account where you have access to all of the games. If you haven't made a real money deposit and transferred some of that money to your poker account the Network Software will only allow you to access the play money server and also the tourney server.We wish it were different.
I have a weird problem with the softare.I can't view any of the ring game real money tables, but i _can_ for some reason view the real money tournaments.Ive uninstalled and reinstalled and it still happens.
Some can see real and some can't whether or not u have a real account and whether or not u are using another skin. :roll:

Do not like the addition of players and blinky triangles. What i Loved about this room was the cool, warm feel. No graphics. just cards, numbers, and black and blue. it dosen't lite a dark room like it did, hehe.now ther is more stimuli...like all the others.just a thought

Do not like the addition of players and blinky triangles. What i Loved about this room was the cool, warm feel. No graphics. just cards, numbers, and black and blue. it dosen't lite a dark room like it did, hehe.now ther is more stimuli...like all the others.just a thought
There's an option to not show the avatars if you prefer.

Announcements