new look and poker room?

Is it just me or does the room look alot like Bodog. I never liked the Bodog site it always seemed cold and sterile. The site that seems to have the best and most pleasing color skeme in my opion is Paradise. They use green and purples which I think is easier on the eyes.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or does the room look alot like BodogSee I liked bodog's clean colors and lines and FCP is the same very simple and doesn't take anything away form the game. Bodog's new client is nothing like the old one, all new color schemes and setup. It's still in beta testing mode right now but I would think that it will be out shortly since it's pretty much running 99% without any flaws.

No complaints so far as I've enjoyed the new site, but was I wondering if more micro-limit tables will become available in the future. Understandably, the site would have to grow some, but I would like to try some of the other games besides hold em. Unfortunately, the limits for other games like 7 card stud and 5 card draw are somewhat high for "trying out"

No complaints so far as I've enjoyed the new site, but was I wondering if more micro-limit tables will become available in the future. Understandably, the site would have to grow some, but I would like to try some of the other games besides hold em. Unfortunately, the limits for other games like 7 card stud and 5 card draw are somewhat high for "trying out"
I don't think they get the option of adding any more or different games then what there parent companies software (poker room) is offering.
1) I can't unsave my autologin password or logout. It logs in too fast!Trying to change my login to something else when other people use my computer.Tech support said it was my computer's fault.. lol
If you go to options and preferences you can change the auto login in feature to off... So that is cool.
to my understanding' date=' the avatars will be up shortly. I deposited a quick 25 bucks through neteller, got my 10 percent bonus, and another 25 dollars in free money. 25+27.5. Not. friggin. bad.
No' date=' you won't. You have to play a million raked hands before you can touch your bonus, simple as that.I'm not joking either, probably like half of a million hands at 0.1/0.25 to clear that bonus![/quote']I kind of doubt this. I've been playing a $5.50 MTT a day and 0.15/0.30 LHE tables for the rest to try it out, and on the first day, where I played 481 total hands, I cleared $1.90. :)Now if I'm reading everything correctly, I think I cleared $0.25 of that from the MTT that I joined, and the other $1.65 from the tables, which is basically clearing a penny every three hands. If that rate of raking hands holds (and unless people go broke, I have no reason to believe that it won't; the tables there are ridiculously soft compared to my PokerStars experience -- I can't believe I didn't believe people), then I would think 8,000 hands should probably do it.
Maybe I'm such a noob  I can't find this in our forums but the SEARCH feature seems to be pooched.In lobby, under GO TO TABLE, the magnifying glass.This site is displayed as this,https://secure.worldwidesupport.com/servlet...kname=silentbob..then a redirect back to FCP main site.Maybe I'll email Goblin     :club:
Biz team aleady posted that this was busted... Read page one then post nerd. :?

I am having no luck attempting to play this online site.I use a non-standard monitor (big screen TV) with my computer and I need the button "fit to screen" (centre button in upper right corner) to be enabled so that my computer can adjust the page size to fit.It seems this site has that function disabled. I logged into my first game. Paid my entry fee. But when the playing screen came up I could not see the bottom half or left side of it. I tried shrinking it and sizing it and moving it but nothing helped.Many newbie sites when racing to set up over look minor things like this but that needs to be fixed. I, and I am sure others, cannot play until it is. It is an easy 'enable' for the web master.Hopefully they degbug soon.

I am having no luck attempting to play this online site.I use a non-standard monitor (big screen TV) with my computer and I need the button "fit to screen" (centre button in upper right corner) to be enabled so that my computer can adjust the page size to fit.It seems this site has that function disabled. I logged into my first game. Paid my entry fee. But when the playing screen came up I could not see the bottom half or left side of it. I tried shrinking it and sizing it and moving it but nothing helped.Many newbie sites when racing to set up over look minor things like this but that needs to be fixed. I, and I am sure others, cannot play until it is. It is an easy 'enable' for the web master.Hopefully they degbug soon.
I don't know of any poker site that allows the game size to be adjusted in that manner. Some may have mini views etc though.The game screen is 800 x 600 pixels and can't be changed from that. If what you're viewing can't fit 800 x 600 on the screen that may be a problem.
You know that FCP is a skin, right?
Is this question directed at me? Whether it is a skin or not they should be able to enable the 'Restore-down/Maximize' button so that anyone on non-standard monitors can view it.At the upper right corner of your screen we all have three buttons. The first an Underscore is to minimize. The third is to exit or close the page and the second is to allow adjustment of size.When setting up a web page you have to enable that function. If you do not then only standard monitors will be able to use and view. I have often contacted Webmasters and asked them to "enable"this feature when I happen across a website where it is not. Most fix the problem because they do not want to intentionally turn away any potential viewers.
I don't know of any poker site that allows the game size to be adjusted in that manner. Some may have mini views etc though.The game screen is 800 x 600 pixels and can't be changed from that. If what you're viewing can't fit 800 x 600 on the screen that may be a problem.
I would be shocked if all the other sites do not enable this feature. It takes nothing away from them and is a simple thing to do when setting up the site.I have no problem anywhere else.I cannot even mini-view the Full contact poker game.
anyone try the "full page" option...i love it...got used to it, now i cant live without it.
Where is that option located??
In the lobby of the download client, options, preferences. One of the preferences is full screen, not sure if that will help you out but I hope it will.
anyone try the "full page" option...i love it...got used to it, now i cant live without it.
Where is that option located??
In the lobby of the download client, options, preferences. One of the preferences is full screen, not sure if that will help you out but I hope it will.
thx for the idea. I tried it and it is along the right lines but not the right fix for me. It expanded the screen even far beyond what it was before so that I am guessing fully 1/4 of it is out of my view.But the same programming that they 'enabled' to allow youto use Full Screen is what they need to enable to allow me to use "fit to screen". ti is basic web design 101.

I don't know about bodog...BUT, the site is connected to other poker sites, hence the instant access to "15,000 other poker players online" when he launched. I know it's connected to "party poker", and it's possibly connected to bodog, but as i said, i have no idea. if anyone has a username at bodog, and used the same one at FCP, you'll find out because your FCP name has a (0) placed after it, to make up for the difference, and the chance of two people logged in with the same name. I wonder if he has to split some of his profits for networking together like this?... It took me a few weeks to realize that Fischman's site was just another interface for doyle's room, too. you play the same tournaments when logged in at either space. For the most part, I like FCP so far. Some could be better, but that's always the case...

I don't know about bodog...BUT, the site is connected to other poker sites, hence the instant access to "15,000 other poker players online" when he launched. I know it's connected to "party poker", and it's possibly connected to bodog, but as i said, i have no idea. if anyone has a username at bodog, and used the same one at FCP, you'll find out because your FCP name has a (0) placed after it, to make up for the difference, and the chance of two people logged in with the same name. I wonder if he has to split some of his profits for networking together like this?... It took me a few weeks to realize that Fischman's site was just another interface for doyle's room, too. you play the same tournaments when logged in at either space. For the most part, I like FCP so far. Some could be better, but that's always the case...
It's a PokerRoom skin not Bodog.

Announcements