new look and poker room?

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really care about bonuses, my biggest problem is 5 handed short handed tables.
Both suck. :)Overall, love the new design. I am concerned that new people to the site will have a really hard time finding the forum thoughMark

Honestly, the bonus shouldn't really be that big of a deal. The appeal is more that we can play against eachother on a more regular basis. I will be extremely disappointed though if DN does not put as much time posting after the sale. Aside from the fact that i have had the worst beats of my life on pokerroom, it really isn't a terrible site. I only wish they would make the shorthanded tables 6 max instead of 5.

I'm really looking forward to it. Sure, the promos might be long shots, but it'll still be fun competing over more than the $10 Neg-o with you goons. :club: I really like the look of the site. I haven't played yet, but I deposited this morning.F the naysayers.

I have just received the new PokerRoom Magazine through mail today. I have to say that they are not cheap with the quality of paper they used! Anybody else has received the magazine?I am not sure if DN has made the right choice to go with a skin instead of starting a new poker site from scratch but he did it and made the right decision to do it with PokerRoom. I mean, I do not see any better site to do a skin of. Still unsure though if the skin way was the right way...

Saw others stating that they had a 0 placed after their screen name, but when I sat down at my first table, I had a 3. Is it just random according to how many have signed up or what?Tried contacting support via the website, but the link was dead.

Saw others stating that they had a 0 placed after their screen name.
That's about my only complaint so far. My name is supposed to be TENaciousB, not TENaciousB0... Who the F is B0??? That's some other guy...

it means somebody in pokerroom already has that name so they have to put a number at the end of yours to make it individual

Saw others stating that they had a 0 placed after their screen name.
That's about my only complaint so far. My name is supposed to be TENaciousB, not TENaciousB0... Who the F is B0??? That's some other guy...
B.O.That can't be good.

I signed up already, I couldn't use my forum name cause it has spaces and is way to long. I just deposited money, just got the 50% and not the whole 100% for being a charter member nor did I get the 10% for using neteller. I sent an e-mail, I hope this all gets cleared up.

Can someone explain playing through my deposit? I deposit 2,000 into my account. Say I win 500 bucks of the course of the week can I cash all of it out at any time?
For some odd reason you can only cash out once a week and if u want to more than that then you have to pay a $20 fee. Never seen any shit like that be4.

new email

Charter Members:Since sending the first FCP Charter Member e-mail, we realized two important pieces of information were not included. 1. In order to get your Charter Member status automatically when you sign up a new account to play poker for real money, you MUST remember to use the same e-mail address that you used when signing up to become a Charter Member. (That would be the address in the e-mail you just received) 2. When depositing real money: * If you use Neteller, you should not have to go through the personal verification process which requires faxing information about yourself. Plus, you get a 10% bonus every time you deposit with Neteller. * If you use any of the other real money deposit options, there is a good chance you will be asked to verify your personal information. We know this can be a little bit of a hassle for you, but too many new poker sites get targeted by fraud rings that can swindle the site for many thousands of dollars if it does not have this verification process in place.We also want to address a couple of player complaint issues that are valid and that warrant changes. One is that player usernames are showing up with a 0 (zero) at the end of the name, if that username is already taken in the network. Some players don't like the way that looks, so a remedy is in the works to solve this issue. The other issue is that the first deposit sign up bonus clearing ratio is too high. It started out at 5:1 ($5 of rake you contributed gets you $1 of bonus money) for standard players and 3:1 for Charter Members. We are contemplating the possibility of changing the criteria/formula from dollars raked to hands played, but in the meantime EVERYONE gets a new ratio of 2:1 which is more competitive with other online poker rooms.Thank you to all who have signed up accounts already, and we apologize for any of these type inconveniences in the beginning.
OK bonus math gurus.......what does the 2:1 ratio do for low-limit bonus whores in regards to hands needed to clear.
its not a pokerroom skin it IS pokerroom with a Fullcontactpoker skin! The site is linked directly to pokerroom aka you play tournaments with people who play at pokerroom.
Yes, that's what a skin is.

Announcements