new look and poker room?

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn, I forget which email addy I used to sign up for the charter membership...any way to find that out??custom, i'm sure you're overwhelmed at this point, but is there any way I could find this out?  I have, oh say, 1,000 email addresses.
Sorry, I have no idea. You'll have to PM admin.
Ok, so there are special opportunities if we sign up through our FCP names. How exactly do we do that? Do we have to use the same SN? Any help would be appreciated.
This is why I'm advising you all to wait until someone up high (Daniel, probably) tells us how to do it. I don't want to see anyone missing out on these opportunities.
I was wondering the same questions that everyone else seem to have. Thanks for helping us out Custom :-)

Has anyone else not gotten their email about the Charter Member stuff yet? I might have mistyped my email address in the sign up form.These changes look awesome, can't wait to get on and give the room a try.

This is beyond cool. Seriously, I'm pretty darn psyched that I picked Daniel as my favorite poker player last year when I started taking the game seriously, what a cool guy. First the WSOP Fantasy teams and now this, just awesome.I do most of my playing at PokerRoom, so I'm pretty psyched about that as the skin choice. It's a pretty good site, not perfect, but I like their tourney structures, start w/1500 chips and 10/20 blinds, so you get some decent play.This might seriously be the best poker day ever . . . not only this announcement, but I won my first ever MTT of over 100 people, a 189 person rebuy limit omaha 8 tourney on Stars, and now this, wow, what a day! Heading to Vegas Saturday, need to keep this momentum going!

Has anyone else not gotten their email about the Charter Member stuff yet?  I might have mistyped my email address in the sign up form.These changes look awesome, can't wait to get on and give the room a try.
Did you ever get the confirmation email confirming your sign-up? If so, then tonights' email probably just hasn't gotten out to everyone yet. If not, there are probably issues with your email address.
Has anyone else not gotten their email about the Charter Member stuff yet?  I might have mistyped my email address in the sign up form.These changes look awesome, can't wait to get on and give the room a try.
No I havent received my email either. But I called the FCP # and they said they had my email listed as a charter member so I will just wait.

I just want to say to all posters and mostly Ron Mexico, Royal Tour, Custom36 and KDawgCometh, Thank you.I just wanted to say it before the new thing hits us.It might be better or it might be worst but for sure it won't be the same.

Haven't seen an email yet either. Guess I will just sit tight for the moment. Looks like I've got plenty of reading to do anyhow.

well i finally got everything str8. i went to make a quick deposit so i could play the 20k with a 5k overlay and i put in 50$ and missed it by like 30 seconds. but hey atleast i know i am a charter member.and good luck to you guys playing in it

Alright...When you start playing on the site, if you have a random 0 at the end of your name...that means you're a charter member and it's cool...NICE
Hey Grudge...I saw a post earlier where you said you had called support and they said you just needed to signup using your charter member email address. Did you find out if there is anything we need to do for the bonus money and if there is a certain amount needed to deposit in order to get the full bonus?

Did everyone receive an email about the new site with promotions, etc.? I signed up early for the FCP thing last month (I forget what it's called but signup ended at the end of November). Anyway, my brother received an email from Daniel about the new site, promotions, etc. today and I didn't receive one.Did everyone else get Daniel's email?

I haven't gotten my email yet either. I'm a little worried because I don' post much, but I've pretty much read the site everyday for over a year now.BUT, I will call the 800 number, no need to worry just yet.I'm glad it's a pokerroom skin, because I'm familiar with that site, and I'm psyched about the new feature there where you can create your own private tournaments. I've always like it there because of the private table feature. I used to always start my own shorthanded, Turbo table, a lot of fun.

I signed up to be a charter member right after it became available and I recieved the initial e-mail saying that I was a member... but I haven't recieved any e-mails since. Didn't get the new site announcement e-mail, didn't get the confirmation e-mail after making the FCP account, and I don't have the 0 at the end of my name. What gives?Oh, and I don't have spam blockers.

Announcements