new look and poker room?

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this has been discussed a little on here, but I'm curious as to what other people might do.  I think I'm going to give it at least a day or two before I sign up for the site.  Just in case there are special instructions that will be sent out to charter members.
i plan on waiting a day or 2...or at least untill daniel mentions something here or in his blog for just that reason. Im also really interested to hear more about this protege thing
Very good idea to wait for Daniel. There may be something special that you need to do.
Anybody realize the guy on the new banner wearing the glasses looks like hes sporting a black eye. He looks like he got knocked the F out.
One of the poker room's avatars only has one arm.
I do wonder what this means for the FCP we all know and love.Is this a poker community with a poker site or a poker site with a forum?
The community was here first. It's the community with a poker site.This means a TON more work for us moderators, though.
I think you just got a raise.

Hrmm,is the forum login different from the FCP login now?BTW - Pokeroom is a good choice. It's more broad and allows MAC users to play with the java client. I know quite a few of buddies of mine who do graphic the design that will love this! :)My *ONLY* peeve so far is that it's bloody difficult to navigate. While it looks really slick, as someone pointed out earlier I had a hell of a time even finding where to create an account, not to mention finding the forums!

Anybody realize the guy on the new banner wearing the glasses looks like hes sporting a black eye. He looks like he got knocked the F out.
Wait!!! what will be the FATe of the King Krablar, why hasn't he been consulted!!!!!
I do wonder what this means for the FCP we all know and love.Is this a poker community with a poker site or a poker site with a forum?
The community was here first. It's the community with a poker site.This means a TON more work for us moderators, though.
I think you just got a raise.
Yeah, Daniel's going to triple my salary.So, what do I make?$0.00 x 3 = $0.00:lol:
How in the hell do you get to the forums on the new site?  I'm confused.  I just went to my favorites and used that but it would be nice to know how to get here from the new main page.
I assume you click on "Community" but someone told me that doesn't work. So, until it's fixed...you're kinda screwed.
How in the hell do you get to the forums on the new site?  I'm confused.  I just went to my favorites and used that but it would be nice to know how to get here from the new main page.
I assume you click on "Community" but someone told me that doesn't work. So, until it's fixed...you're kinda screwed.
Thanks, I thought I was the only one who couldnt find it.
Click the "Home" tab. You should see the forum on the right side just like it used to be.
Ok, so there are special opportunities if we sign up through our FCP names. How exactly do we do that? Do we have to use the same SN? Any help would be appreciated.
This is why I'm advising you all to wait until someone up high (Daniel, probably) tells us how to do it. I don't want to see anyone missing out on these opportunities.
Ok, so there are special opportunities if we sign up through our FCP names. How exactly do we do that? Do we have to use the same SN? Any help would be appreciated.
This is why I'm advising you all to wait until someone up high (Daniel, probably) tells us how to do it. I don't want to see anyone missing out on these opportunities.
I think you need to say it 3 more times for it to sink in. Where did these ppl come from?
check it out he dn sold the domain he is just a consultiant now wow this is crazy hope its better then the pokermountain fiasco. the pokerroom is pretty cool though
He had too. He can't be an owner of an illegal online gambling site now can he.

Announcements