final table of 20 table sng

I'm in 2nd place at the final table of a 20 table sng.Tourney ID: 16103629Name: Sir_Poker86Just put my name into the find a player function if you want to rail

guy raised from the CO, I have 99 in the SB, so I reraise, and he comes over the top all in. I had to fold. Folded to the CO and he raises to 4x, I think I had to reraise there.

chip leader that gets cute with A10 deserves that. Can't be limping this late in the tourney.
That mightve been the worst play I've ever seen at a final table. Wow, how did he even get this far.

When we were down to 10 people, I was lucky enough to draw a table that was very weak-tight. There was a point at that table where I had raised 8 of 11 pots without seeing a flop. Including 5 in a row, it was sick. I almost felt sorry for those guys.

well, this is my biggest cash ever $428.40.I'm pretty psyched, nothing else I couldve done on the last hand, I've been stealing from him all night.262 hands, 0 premium holdingspremium holdings=AA, KK, QQ, and JJ (just for the heck of it bc I didnt have that either)thx railbirds

Well played, was watching the heads up and it just finished up with theknewguy winning. Gator must really love A2 as he put his entire stack in preflop with it.
Those guys are idiots.I've determined, conclusively, with 2 trials, that these 20-table "sngs" are the most profitable things I've ever seen.
I've determined, conclusively, with 2 trials, that these 20-table "sngs" are the most profitable things I've ever seen.
Abso-freaking-lutely.I was a marginally net-negative lifetime online player...largely due to some expensive lessons I learned early on. Since these suckers started...net-positive, and then some.