what hand do you irrationally hate the most?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For me its 49. I hate the 49ers and will not play their cards. Even suited in SB with 6 limpers, I muck. I really hate when I have it in BB and flop trips or something and have to bet. Even when I win the pot it feels dirty.

i hate queen 10 with a passion i dont even like to check in with it its lost me so many huge pots
Same here, except the huge pots part. I hate it so much I refuse to play it under virtually any circumstance, I'll even fold the blinds in a walk if I pick it up.
i hate queen 10 with a passion i dont even like to check in with it its lost me so many huge pots
can't agree there more. I remember one night where it crushed my stack 3 times. Twice I was able to rebuild and the 3rd time it cracked me...on the bubble.
(5h 5s) As --
Not in 8ob I hope.
Stud Hi. Been running REAL bad with this hand lately....
Gotcha. It's kind of a sneaky little hand though. I love that sort of hand in a short handed game. Great to steal with, and very tricky if you hit your five when somebody decides to call your bluff.
Yeah, usually I like the hand, but the problem lately is that I DO hit my 5 on 4th street, and then end up getting alot of money in the pot, only to be rivered by either a gutshot or a runner runner flush......
LOL. Gotta love that. I've had rolled eights and tens both cracked this week in huge pots. Makes my testes hurt.
Yeah, about three or four weeks ago, I had rolled Aces, made quads on fifth street, and lost to a runner runner st. flush....definitely needed a break after that one...so, I'm not a big fan of rolled Aces right now either, until I win with them next anyways.
It's really a shame that stud doesn't get discussed more on this forum. You play on stars right? What limits? Maybe I'll stop by the forum douche's game sometime.
usually 1/2 Stud, but I haven't been playing too much serious poker lately, been VERY busy with schoolwork, kinda sucks....hope to get back at the grind soon.

I thought for a really long time about this, and I couldn't come up with anything.Then I remembered that I hate losing to 32 more than any other hand...particularly when people are playing it outside of the blinds.

i hate A4 especialy online when i get the ace first because the 4 looks so much like an ace when you already have one. it makes me do a double take everytimeand i hate qq because i can never win with them

KTNo hand has ever cost me more money, and done it to me more often. If I have it, I lose. If other people have it, they are invincible.
A call with K-10 one time at a final table would have won me an extra 4,000. I ended up all in 6 hands later with Q-10, don't really remember why- and I missed otu on said extra 4,000. I also hate Q-Q because in a big tourney I flopped Qs over twos and the other guy had me covered, and he had pocket twos. So, Q-Q can suck me weenie.