I am not sure about the multiple championships for ND. I do agree that Weis will be able to once again get the top flight talent to come to South Bend which means ND will be a FACTOR every year again. But mulitple championships is asking a lot of anyone. USC's current run is abnormal. It is very unusual for a #1 draft pick overall to be (leinart) to come back to school. If he doesnt come back no way does USC run the table.....mediocre QB play can derail any program (see: FSU, Chris Rix and Miami, Brock Berlin) no matter how much talent they have at other spots. If Bush leaves early then USC's run will end next year, if not against Texas, and then we will go back to the each year there are about 8-12 teams that have a legit shot....ND will be part of that group.
.I know its tough to win just one but I am just pumped about the resurgance of the program. Been fan since I was a fetus but its been a while since Ive felt this good about the program. About to get some tickets for next season. Either Penn State game or Michigan game. Anyone know where to get cheap tickets. Cheapest ones I have seen are for $300 for the Michigan and $500 for the PEnn State game. Going to probably just get the Penn State tickets but $500 is pretty steeo for one game.