titan poker instant bankroll, little buggy?

Yeah, so, what's the instant bankroll site for Titan Poker???I was thinking about trying that site, but if i could start on there for free, that'd be ideal.

Instant bankroll is the biggest BR builder I've ever used. I signed up a bunch of times played my hands withdrawled the money into a newly created neteller account, Then I would send it to my real neteller account and just deposit it into my poker bankroll. They put a stop on it after awhile but hey I wasn't risking a dime and was building up a nice roll the easy way..Thank you instant bankroll! LOL Actually the first couple of times I did that it was 75 dollars plus 25 bucks after you clear the bonus that was like 500 hands... Cake! I just figured it was rakeback for party :-)

Instant bankroll is the biggest BR builder I've ever used. I signed up a bunch of times played my hands withdrawled the money into a newly created neteller account, Then I would send it to my real neteller account and just deposit it into my poker bankroll. They put a stop on it after awhile but hey I wasn't risking a dime and was building up a nice roll the easy way..Thank you instant bankroll! LOL  Actually the first couple of times I did that it was 75 dollars plus 25 bucks after you clear the bonus that was like 500 hands... Cake! I just figured it was rakeback for party  :-)
you ruin things for the rest of us.
Instant bankroll is the biggest BR builder I've ever used. I signed up a bunch of times played my hands withdrawled the money into a newly created neteller account, Then I would send it to my real neteller account and just deposit it into my poker bankroll. They put a stop on it after awhile but hey I wasn't risking a dime and was building up a nice roll the easy way..Thank you instant bankroll! LOL  Actually the first couple of times I did that it was 75 dollars plus 25 bucks after you clear the bonus that was like 500 hands... Cake! I just figured it was rakeback for party  :-)
Webster's and Roget's called. They'd like to speak with you.

has anyone done this yet? i got approved but i have to call in. just want to know what to expect when i call in.patrick

has anyone done this yet? i got approved but i have to call in. just want to know what to expect when i call in.patrick
First, they'll ask what you're wearing.
First, they'll ask what you're wearing.
No, that's the second question. The first is "what are you doin right now?

It says you CANNOT do the Titan free $50 if you have ever done a Party Poker promotion with them. What the hell!?!?!?Can anyone explain why in the world a person that did the instant bankroll for PP does not qualify for Titan Poker... a whole different site?

i want to personally congradulate instnat bankroll for this offer. i got the emai9l the next day, and after i called in it was no more than 2 hrs before i had my 50$. after about 2 hrs of short handed play (150 hands) you get another 25$ too. and titan poker is really cool looking