12/5 gamesgrid post

I'm in too, gonna try and beat last nights 2nd place finish
no monday tonight? even though it is monday

im screwing around in a ps play money freeroll too.The SCS 1:05 E.S.T on ps.lolwell i was just in top 100not any more lol

GAMESGRID IS FUNNY.I Downloaded it to see why all the people post about it.I guarentee i'll cash in one of these $25 freerolls in 3 trys, you all know how easy it is to get donked of by an idiot.I'll probably cash in the first one.
Time to live up to that talk ...
GAMESGRID IS FUNNY.I Downloaded it to see why all the people post about it.I guarentee i'll cash in one of these $25 freerolls in 3 trys, you all know how easy it is to get donked of by an idiot.I'll probably cash in the first one.
okay, i'll bust him if i have the chance.

its down to 550 from 3300 on my ps stud tourney so ill be multi-tabling.im in in 200/540 now on that one

Looks like I'll bust him :club:
nice to see the donks gave you some chips right off the batEDIT: Or did you suckout on Dereek?
nice to see the donks gave you some chips right off the batEDIT: Or did you suckout on Dereek?
I busted 2 people 1st hand, including Dereek.But then I went all-in with 2's and one of donks called with 4/7 suited and ended up getting runner runner straight (after I flopped a set). Then I went all-in with 2 7 off, and busted out. Because I can :D And I want sleep

had connection problems, never had them before. so i missed like half the hands lol.KQ SUITED RAISED TO 120 BB calls flop Q 10 8 I bet 180 he go s all in for 60 more with A 3 caught an ace on the turn.whats funny is i only played 2 hands dam connection problem.AQ RAISE TO 200 FLOP A J X GUY BET 350 GUY GOS ALL IN (DID THIS SEVERAL TIMES) ICALL GUY A CALLS 5K IN THE POTORIGINAL BETTER HAS AJOTHER GUY NOTHINGSO SUCKOUT FLOPIM IN THE PS STUD STILL THOUGH180/330

JUST LOST A 17K POT IN THE STUD TOURNEY A GUY RIVERED A GUTSHOT ARGHI STARTED WITH 8787 :cry: :shock: :wink: ONLY GOT 5K LEFT BLINDS AT 600/1200

I busted 2 people 1st hand, including Dereek.But then I went all-in with 2's and one of donks called with 4/7 suited and ended up getting runner runner straight (after I flopped a set). Then I went all-in with 2 7 off, and busted out. Because I can :D And I want sleep
it was a legitimate race. 77 vs. AQ. the donk had 59. kuge won with a board of 45658, making a straight.