some ppl at nwp were saying h'es taken a beating as of late like in the 500,00 range...not sure if its true or not but wow...
he dropped 10 buyins a few weeks ago at 200/400 NL.
may be why hes back at UB then
some ppl at nwp were saying h'es taken a beating as of late like in the 500,00 range...not sure if its true or not but wow...
he dropped 10 buyins a few weeks ago at 200/400 NL.
He said on UB that it was around 300K he ended up losing to some guy heads-up
just thought id let yall know hes sittin with 170k at a table right now...buy in is 10k...thats kinda sick
Is he the same guy as zweig on prima
yes, he has a few other names on their also but I can't remember them at the moment.
just thought id let yall know hes sittin with 170k at a table right now...buy in is 10k...thats kinda sick
yes, he has a few other names on their also but I can't remember them at the moment.
arbitrary
arbitrary
I was referring to his other Prima Network names, I have no clue what his handles are on other sites, PM the ones you know and which site they are for, would be appreciated.
arbitrary
I was referring to his other Prima Network names, I have no clue what his handles are on other sites, PM the ones you know and which site they are for, would be appreciated.
Spirtrock on Fulltiltpoker