fcp challenge draft coverage

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Zim, thanks for the pick.Let's rock this thing!Team meetings, film study, whatever, I'm there.Just so long as there isn't any Royal / Ron Mex kinda stuff involved in team initiation. 8)
Ya we definately need a full training camp, coaching staff including offensive and defensive co-ordinators, team mascot, fan club, and of course f'n hot cheerleaders.But seriously, we do need a team name and a sweet ass avatar.
Who has got any inkling of artistic talent to make an avatar? Or, who has any ideas for one?How about...Team More Rigged Than Even Suited Team?
Ok,  That was a god damn train wreck,  some of the fcp names werent the same,  ahh well/Heres team captain of Team Poo Poo McMuffins saying its on!, and whoever busts pupsta in his first sng game gets 10 bucks sent from me.hes a guarantee, and thats a fact..   8)
Fuck the PooPoo McMuffins. I'm going to pee on your face Royal, but this time it'll be for spite, not enjoyment.
i know :club: , i'm a facken idiot. i messed up by leaving u, i didnt think u would be gone that quick with all your high demands bradburn, and zim scooped you up 1 spot before i was about too.I'm gonna work on a trade though, i want you on my team, i'm willing to lose my 2nd round pick.comon thats gotta accuont for something
WAIT, I'm your 2nd round pick... Do you know who I am? lol
LOL. yes, which is why i picked you, although granted, i only picked you based on the fact that you're a vet who put up 15k vs DN, haha i need some good strong effort from your end PL
Hey Zim, thanks for the pick.Let's rock this thing!Team meetings, film study, whatever, I'm there.Just so long as there isn't any Royal / Ron Mex kinda stuff involved in team initiation. 8)
lol. you didnt think i planned to pick you did ya mikey??I wanted you on the opposition, you're going donw baby!!!!
Thanks smokewagons for the pick. I promise not to disappoint.. So when are we getting together and playing? Theone aka IGotNoName is sure to represent.. 8)
I only pick the best. BTW Here's the squad Team Floppy Nuts (let me know if you want to change it)MEECONTIMBDC30JBRADBURN6TARHEELACEBATTLESCARSTHEONEVICK12BC4JESUS

The only thing great about being picked next to last on my team, is if/when I get 2 outed and knocked out, nobody will be pissed.Credentials? I think I'm the best player within 2 hours of where I live. I get the money in with the best everytime, and heads-up, I won't lose.Seriously though, I've played as high as 30/60 on party before getting banned from there, and have played 5/10 NL on stars, but mostly for entertainment purposes. I've tried the weak/tight style and it works like a charm.

PMJackson21MandelbrotDon Giovanniajs510DunkinDonutstherrinnWKTSWAYBrandoNaturalSelectionGame, set, match.  Where do we pick up our trophy? ;-)No clue regarding the team name...Open to suggestions from team members.  Only two I've thought of are 'The Jopkesters' or 'PMJackson and the 1.4 Crew'. :-)Patrick
I look at this team and I wonder....were the rest of you all trying?? :-)Seriously though, this should be a lot of fun to watch, I am looking forward to it.
well, PM got really lucky on NaturalSelection being as good as he is, none of us knew, it was like throwing darts blindfolded by the time the 4th rd came along
Ha, lucky? I credit my scouting department for doing an excellent job in player evaluation. :-)Patrick
PM's team is like garbage day,  you dont expect it, but all it takes is to toss a couple big bags on the side of the street, dust off your hands, and your donenow thats takin out the trash!!
Heh, I was happy that the person I would have picked number one overall (do WCOOP bracelets mean nothing to you people?), fell to me at number 6. Pupsta was a good pick though...I think. I like him, but I did predict that you would make a Ryan Leaf-esque pick. I hope your sub-par GM skills don't effect Pupsta's poker abilities.If you want to just give up now, and save yourself the embarassment of loss after loss, I will accept your surrender. Otherwise I'm just going to send my 8th round selection versus you every match to really rub it in. :-)Patrick
PM's team is like garbage day,  you dont expect it, but all it takes is to toss a couple big bags on the side of the street, dust off your hands, and your donenow thats takin out the trash!!
Heh, I was happy that the person I would have picked number one overall (do WCOOP bracelets mean nothing to you people?), fell to me at number 6. Pupsta was a good pick though...I think. I like him, but I did predict that you would make a Ryan Leaf-esque pick. I hope your sub-par GM skills don't effect Pupsta's poker abilities.If you want to just give up now, and save yourself the embarassment of loss after loss, I will accept your surrender. Otherwise I'm just going to send my 8th round selection versus you every match to really rub it in. :-)Patrick
LOL.. my 2nd round pick. .Poker loser.. has what u call a wsop win :club::D
LOL.. my 2nd round pick. .Poker loser.. has what u call a wsop win :club::D
A bracelet or a cash? What event? I should pay attention more often.Patrick
Heh, I was happy that the person I would have picked number one overall (do WCOOP bracelets mean nothing to you people?), fell to me at number 6.
beh, that was in limit, only idiots who can't play poker play limit holdem

he cashed in the main event this year and in the wcoop. but he has a win from a wsop circuit event, not sure which one.i became wise to him when i saw the interview on cardplayer about the side bet with DN

Ya we definately need a full training camp, coaching staff including offensive and defensive co-ordinators, team mascot, fan club, and of course f'n hot cheerleaders.But seriously, we do need a team name and a sweet ass avatar.
Who has got any inkling of artistic talent to make an avatar? Or, who has any ideas for one?How about...Team More Rigged Than Even Suited Team?
How about "Zimmers Posse"?
PMJackson21MandelbrotDon Giovanniajs510DunkinDonutstherrinnWKTSWAYBrandoNaturalSelectionGame, set, match.  Where do we pick up our trophy? ;-)No clue regarding the team name...Open to suggestions from team members.  Only two I've thought of are 'The Jopkesters' or 'PMJackson and the 1.4 Crew'. :-)Patrick
I can't believe I got drafted so high by such a strong squad. Thanks for the confidence PM! Half-formed Team Name Ideas:Team "The One that Don Giovanni's On..."Viva La Jopke (I kinda like this one...)Mobney Talks and KDawg WalksModerate This!!!The Pocket Rockets (I have no idea why this made me laugh so hard...)Suicide KingsLooking forward to the first matches!AJ

OK, I've got 3 ideas for my team name, team members please ring in.The MobneymakersDonk SquadZim's PosseOr any other ideas, post below here since KDawg deleted our other thread. Just tryin to keep the other teams down...