fav sad/mellow song??

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Down in the dumps in general...Alice in Chains - Don't FollowAlice in Chains - NutshellAnd for being down in the dumps after a breakupEric Clapton - Bell Bottom BluesGoo Goo Dolls - Iris
NH, you forgot the most obvious AIC song, "Down in a Hole"
Down in the dumps in general...Alice in Chains - Don't FollowAlice in Chains - NutshellAnd for being down in the dumps after a breakupEric Clapton - Bell Bottom BluesGoo Goo Dolls - Iris
NH, you forgot the most obvious AIC song, "Down in a Hole"
Another great song. My AIC unplugged is my fav CD. We just throw it on repeat on camping trips. Along with Seger and CCR.
The Smiths and U2 are both good calls.I'd have to add..Jack Johnson - FlakeBen Folds Five - BrickSemisonic - Secret Smile[/url]
DD, I've come to the conclusion that you have the best taste in music of anyone on this forum.I saw Jack Johnson and Ben Folds live this summer.. Good stuff.Now to try and not derail the thread too much... Lately my favorite "mellow" tune is probably "The Engine Driver" by The Decemberists.
The Smiths and U2 are both good calls.I'd have to add..Jack Johnson - FlakeBen Folds Five - BrickSemisonic - Secret Smile[/url]
DD, I've come to the conclusion that you have the best taste in music of anyone on this forum.I saw Jack Johnson and Ben Folds live this summer.. Good stuff.Now to try and not derail the thread too much... Lately my favorite "mellow" tune is probably "The Engine Driver" by The Decemberists.
I'm a pretty big deal. Just sayin'.

If you ever in a mood where you wanna commit suicide and you need some encouragement listen to Mad World by Gary Jules from the Donnie Darko soundtrouck. That song is absolutely amazing.Damien Rice is a really good to listen to if your looking for a nice mellow mood.

Broken Social Scene- I'm still your fagThe Clientele- Since K Got Over MeMy Morning Jacket- Bermuda HighwaySufjan Stevens- Casmir Pulaski DayYo La Tengo- Autumn SweaterBeck- Lonesome Tears (probably the most depressiong song in an album comprised solely of "utterly depressing" songs)There are more, but these are the ones that popped into my head... I might have even mentioned some before. Anyone heard most/all these songs??

the world has turned by weezer  orsuch great heights by the postal serviceanything from morrissey/the smiths basically
what??????? i love you......
and i love u!!!!just remembered - most songs by Portishead
i need to marry u.....wait, my wife might get mad...oh well lol
IVEY FAN!! i'll post hot asian pics in this thread for you when i get home!! :club: