ever seen someone cry at the poker table?

A buddy of mine who deals at Niagara told me about how some 30 year old guy in a suit started bawling when he lost his last $35 when he went all-in pf with KK and lost to AQ. We're talking sobbing and hardcore tears, then literally running from the poker room....wow. anyone experienced anything like this?

well i guess it was more acceptable, but that friedman guy at this years ME lost it pretty good...and andrew black when they wouldnt play slowly cause bing hadnt shown up, wtf was that about? like thats a good gesture and all but crying about it?

"I played perfect poker for three days" That Friedman guy was unreal. Like, seriously. He had the second nut flush on the hand. Unless I have the strongest read in the world, I would generally be hard pressed to fold it, too.But yeah, Andy Black looking so pained after the King hit on the turn to knock him out actually hurt me. The guy was absolutely destroying the table for a while, and then he was gone. Seems like a heck of a nice guy.

There was this vile cur at a table I was at. My friend is sitting next to me and moves all in on a nothing flop holding pocket kings. The other kid has A 2 and calls. The turn is a two and the river is a two. The kid starts pelvic thrusting in the direction of my friend. My buddy preceded to choke the kid and throw him over the card table. I don't me on the card table, but actually over it. All for a 45 dollar pot... sigh It was pretty funny though :club:

I saw a girl cry at a $3/$6 table once when her aces got cracked by a flush. It was one of those days where nothing was going her way. Unfortunately, she told me later that she just lost her grocery money for the month. Clearly, this was a good lesson in bankroll management.

I saw a girl cry at a $3/$6 table once when her aces got cracked by a flush. It was one of those days where nothing was going her way. Unfortunately, she told me later that she just lost her grocery money for the month. Clearly, this was a good lesson in bankroll management.
was she fat? maybe she should just eat less.
was she fat? maybe she should just eat less.
No...you're not a jerk...

Friedman was a wierdo, it happens, ur going to get beaten like that sometimes, like someone said, its hard to lay down 2nd nuts especially with noread, they guy could b representing and trying to make you lay it down.But I think Black lost it from pressure more than anything else. 4-5 days of constant concentration and pressure is going to take an emotional toll on anybody

"I played perfect poker for three days" That Friedman guy was unreal. Like, seriously. He had the second nut flush on the hand. Unless I have the strongest read in the world, I would generally be hard pressed to fold it, too.But yeah, Andy Black looking so pained after the King hit on the turn to knock him out actually hurt me. The guy was absolutely destroying the table for a while, and then he was gone. Seems like a heck of a nice guy.
I am.
I am.
Wouldn't it be funny if this actually was him?
I am.
Hilarious.
I am.
Hilarious.
Almost as funny as balding guys shaving their head, huh?

what the hell ? No way this is the real Andrew Black. I doubt Andrew Black was say two words . He'd give a long paragraph explanation at least because the guy seems to like to talk. I can't see Andrew spending much time on the internet anyway because of the Buddhism religion that he's involved in or whatever that was.

what the hell ? No way this is the real Andrew Black. I doubt Andrew Black was say two words . He'd give a long paragraph explanation at least because the guy seems to like to talk. I can't see Andrew spending much time on the internet anyway because of the Buddhism religion that he's involved in or whatever that was.
What? Since when do Buddhists not have computers? Do you even know what Buddhism is?
Shut up b1tch I can meditate and look on Daniels forum at the same time.

I have had a few VERY good sessions of poker that did make me get a little emotional. I have never reacted to the degree of Black during the 2005 WSOP however. I did speak to him a few times briefly and he really seemed like a genuine nice dude. Nothing wrong with a tear now and then even if you are 38 and 6-4 250. :wink:

What? Since when do Buddhists not have computers? Do you even know what Buddhism is?
lol... I can't quite decide of red is a complete jerk, or if he's just unbelievably naive. "that Buddhism religion that he's involved in" made me laugh almost as hard as seeing VaTech get spanked.

LOL.. baaahahahahhhaIs it just me who laughs when i lose my last xx amount?the fact that this guy cried an ran out is hilarious.. Unless..... either A- he had kings busted 1 too many times that he just snapped.or B - he has yet to win, and is losing a lot of money and he wants so badly to be a pro, and make millions.

Don't forget about matusow crying like a school girl with a skinned knee in the 2004 wsop. It was a pretty bad beat though, AK v. AQ allin PF, but that may have been on of the best crying episodes of any players. Early in the tourney, he was sucking out on everybody, he A7o against dewek tomko's kid who had KK got allin preflop, he sicked out and started dancing and talking shiit, karmas a biitch