what is your poker style? (test)

Bossy - I have to say that yes I would be with those starting hands and the monster draws you flop with incredible odds and calling stations. Personally I saw the skilled player call down bets 8 out of the 14 times with top pair against a raise and a reraise oop with huge draws on the board. I put as much faithin this test as a monkey in control of my finanaces.

Your poker personality style is bossy.Sub-Traits:"At the poker table you are bossy, not timid.You are a fancy player, not a reliable one.You make more skilled plays than donkey plays."Sounds good to me, but every hand someone had a full house if that was possible or a flush and we all know that doesn't happen.

I got skilled. Subtraits : At the poker table you are bossy. not timid.you are a reliable player. not a fancy one. You make more skilled plays then donkey playsPlaying Characteristics· Tight· Aggressive· Responsive· Winning poker player Dangers· Can become jealous and resentful· Risk of being compulsive and obsessive· Sometimes overcritical and harsh· Can be too cunning and too inquisitive· Can be pompous and patronizingPositive Traits· Imaginative and sensitive· Dynamic and quick-witted· Intellectual and philosophical· Avoids and escapes traps, and sets them too· Ambitious and disciplined· Adaptable and versatileLol this thing is freaking dead on. Almost scary.

I took it 5 times and got skilled 4 times and reliable 1 time. :roll: