anyone see the kings sens game?

Avery plays on the edge, in my opinion he is over the edge and is a selective, opportunistic, cheap shot artist. But I love watching the games he plays in, it is exciting. Sick isn't it. I also saw him win a game earlier in the year drawing a power play. Hasek was unbelievable. I think he is the best goaltender I've ever seen. Yes better than Roy no contest and I'm a diehard Avs fan. Hasek has never been healthy with a supporting cast like he has now. How about the Kings breakaway and Hasek comes out charging and undercutting him before he gets his head up to shoot. Senators are the clear favorite this year in the playoffs that is for sure.Wow did Kelly get pounded! OUCH!Can't go down like that homeboy Senators, so then Chara comes in and destroys Gleason!Crazy game for sure!Then the announcers say the next best fighter for Ottawa on the ice now is the backup goaltender who they put in the game, Ray Emery. He has Hagler painted on his helmet. LOLI think Andy Murray is a damn good coach who gets a lot out of what he has, but I remember all the cheapshots put on Forsberg in the playoffs with his team. That series was a disgrace and to me was a loud HELLO to the NHL to do something about the mugging and holding. Took a lockout for them to wake up.

Looks like Murray has been fined $5-10k and Chara is suspended for one game. It's nice to see the Sens show some toughness and assclowns like Avery need to be put in their place (kick his ass and then move on).