ub 10k guranteed final table

I am also there.  Gl
Norton do you suffer from chronic insomnia or are you a student up super late doing papers this time of the year as well?

I see you on all these late night rail threads.... do you play at this time? I'm always playing the Pstars 3:15 $10 and the $20 180 man SnGo

I see you on all these late night rail threads.... do you play at this time?  I'm always playing the Pstars 3:15 $10 and the $20 180 man SnGo
Yea, I play mostly at night. I play on party and I just deposited on stars so I'm feeling my way around there.
I see you on all these late night rail threads.... do you play at this time?  I'm always playing the Pstars 3:15 $10 and the $20 180 man SnGo
Yea, I play mostly at night. I play on party and I just deposited on stars so I'm feeling my way around there.
you playing on there right now or about to enter a SnG? i wouldn't mind hopping in with you
you playing on there right now or about to enter a SnG? i wouldn't mind hopping in with you
No, but I'm getting ready to here in the next hour.