doing good in sitngo

jon I think your site is down....maybe you could check on that before u get going.oh and just so you all know...I won the first hand of my $5 heads up SnG.  chips stacks look like this - 1560 to 1440
dude, what's your avatar again, the eliminator? i forget
SuFi...superfinger. I'd give ya a link to all the info about it but Dane's Message Board is down. I guess he's having a charter member signup or something.

I'm currently in the process of rubbing one out, and things are going pretty well, should be any minute now....DOH!!! Just made a donk play by clicking on the shemale donkeyplay website, now I've gotta start all over again..WHAT A BAD BEAT!!!!

jon I think your site is down....maybe you could check on that before u get going.oh and just so you all know...I won the first hand of my $5 heads up SnG. chips stacks look like this - 1560 to 1440
SuFi...superfinger. I'd give ya a link to all the info about it but Dane's Message Board is down. I guess he's having a charter member signup or something.
Superfinger????? Not sure where you got this horrible information, but it is terribly wrong. When you hold your hand in that formation it is correctly referred to as "The Shocker" .........two in the pink, one in the stink.If nothing else you learned something today.Good luck.
jon I think your site is down....maybe you could check on that before u get going.oh and just so you all know...I won the first hand of my $5 heads up SnG. chips stacks look like this - 1560 to 1440
Superfinger????? Not sure where you got this horrible information, but it is terribly wrong. When you hold your hand in that formation it is correctly referred to as "The Shocker" .........two in the pink, one in the stink.If nothing else you learned something today.Good luck.
ya i know what that is too...and thats not what my avatar is...here's a lesson for ya from www.collegehumor.comcollegehumor.1614378.451xAUTO.jpg
has anybody seen the southpark where the people have butts on their faces. cartman says kenny is missing and draws a picture of him on a milk carton only with a butt instead of a face. its on wb11 right now. hilarious
omg i saw that episode last night. I can't believe Stan and Kyle didn't find that funny.
best rail post.ever.I'm at the final table of a PStars $5 27 person, 5962244, but I'm chipleader with 9 left. Biggest tourney of my life, I'm really excited about my prospects here. Haven't decided what I'll do if I win, but you know, I'd definately take some time off work.
Awesome.This thread has to be among top 10 funniest of the year.

i ended up getting 11th when my kings ran into aces preflop. nevertheless my hopes and dreams of turning the free 20 buck pp put into my accounts into alot went down the tubes. oh well, i did dominate the home game last night taking down a cool 70 bucks.. anyways i was really drunk and thought it would start a funny conversation.